Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2010, 08:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

C3G MARVEL WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figures used for this unit is are Heroclix figures from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
Its model number and name are #151 / Gabriel Jones.
Its model number and name are #004-006 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Medic.
Its model number and name are #152 / Tia Senyaka.

The figures used for this unit is are Heroclix figures from the Clobberin Time set.
Its model number and name are #001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper.
Its model number and name are #101 / Clay Quartermain.

Character Bio - Most of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s agents are normal humans. The security-clearance hierarchy operates on a scale ranging from "Level One", the lowest, to "Level Ten", the highest security clearance anyone of any government can have. S.H.I.E.L.D. operates 28 emergency, covert, back-up bases scattered across the globe. S.H.I.E.L.D. maintains strong ties to the superhero community, especially Captain America, the Avengers, and the Fantastic Four.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Early Cover Fire to set up later Kill Boxes is tech.
  • Using Angel, Brunak, or Theracus' Carry power is a good way to set up an early Kill Box.
  • Using Green Lantern (John Stewart)'s Basket Carry will also set up a fast Kill Box.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
2022 February 22 - Updated Special Attack language to no longer be a "combined attack."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by tcglkn; February 24th, 2022 at 02:01 PM.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:41 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents - Design Phase

NAME = S.H.I.E.L.D. AGENTS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = AGENTS
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 110

KILL BOX SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 9.
Instead of attacking normally with a squad of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents this turn, one of your S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents that was activated this turn may attack with this special attack. To attack a figure with this special attack, that S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent and two other S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents that were activated this turn and could attack that figure with this attack must have height advantage on that figure and be unengaged.

TACTICAL COVER FIRE
When attacking an opponent's figure, if a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent inflicts one or more wounds with a normal attack, you may move one S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent you control up to 4 spaces.

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by MrNobody; February 22nd, 2022 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Removed "combined attack" wording
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Is the Hand-to-Hand Training defense bonus only for normal attacks?

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set. Its model number and name is 001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.

If you want the other poses for three different squad figures, you could also use
Infinity Challenge 004-006 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Medic and
Clobberin Time 001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; September 28th, 2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:17 PM

Do what the card says, not what it doesn't: it says adjacent figures and doesn't say normal attacks only.

Thanks for the minis!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So ... wait ... when a SHIELD Agent rolls for a leaving engagement attack, if they're adjacent to another SHIELD Agent, they'd get to roll 2 dice, right?

Btw - super psyched about this design being up! After it's through, we should be down to just two GreyOwl designs before Wave 4 is done!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2010, 09:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, I meant to mention, what do you think of Patriotic for their personality? I was thinking of going with that for Cap when I get to him.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Do what the card says, not what it doesn't: it says adjacent figures and doesn't say normal attacks only.

Thanks for the minis!
You're welcome. You might want to modify the description a little so that it is constructed parallel-ly.

The figures used for this unit are Heroclix figures. Their model numbers and names are:
Infinity Challenge 001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent,
Infinity Challenge 004-006 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Medic, and

Clobberin Time 001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper.

Then we probably should include the other minis' pics.

And I thought we were in design phase -- I didn't know we had a card yet.

Old September 29th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
HAND-TO-HAND TRAINING
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents roll 1 additional attack die and 2 additional defense dice against adjacent figures.

FIELD SUPPORT
When attacking or defending with a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, add 1 die if it is adjacent to at least one other friendly S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
So with a range of 6 and a base attack of 3 and defense of 2, these guys go to 4/3 when adjacent to another friendly SHIELD Agent. So if they get Field Support and are adjacent to and opponent's figure, these guys get and attack of 5 and defense of 5. And they have a move of 6.

You have a thing for ranged squads with range of 6 and attack/defense of 5 eh?

Considering these guys can be Skrull Warrior like and do so without being reliant on a Champion like Super Skrull, 100 might be kind of on the low side since the Skrull Warriors are looking to be 100 points for 2 figures and you have the SHIELD Agents as 3 figure units.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 29th, 2010, 01:12 AM

What if we went with something more like this?

HAND-TO-HAND TRAINING
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents roll 2 additional attack dice when attacking adjacent figures.

FIELD SUPPORT
When defending with a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, add 2 dice if it is adjacent to at least one other friendly S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.

This will make them pretty hard to kill from range, but not as bad up close, but less deadly from range and really deadly up close. Seems about right for agents to me.

Old September 29th, 2010, 01:51 AM
Business Casual

Is each Agent that much of a physical specimen to have a move of 6?

3 attacks of 5, 6 with height, they ought to be bit on the expensive side.

Old September 29th, 2010, 02:06 AM

If we go with my suggestion and keep the attack level down when it's from range, that'll help. 12 is a huge threat range too - not sure if we need another squad with that right now - I'm with Sir G here - what about a move of 5?

Old September 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So ... wait ... when a SHIELD Agent rolls for a leaving engagement attack, if they're adjacent to another SHIELD Agent, they'd get to roll 2 dice, right?
No. Attack =/= leaving engagement attack (blame the designers for that confusion ).

The idea here was to make the "Skrulls" of the good guys. That said, I've got no problem lowering their Move to 5. The thing with the Skrulls, though, is they're 5/5 MOST of the time and 4/4 all the rest of it. SHIELD would be 4/3 MOST of the time only if you keep them paired up, and 5/5 only when engaged.

However, I do think my initial design may be lacking in range defense. Would they be OK as 3/3s with Bats' proposed changes in post #9?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library