Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 14th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ice - Design phase

Not keen on the attack subtraction. I'd rather still kill the turn - less messy math. I like the reduced range and increased die roll, and I like the proposed alteration to the Freeze Blast.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2013, 08:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'd rather see Freeze Blast only add markers for each wound dealt, because if she wanted to ice over a specific figure she couldn't attack anybody else in the meantime.
I don't get what you are trying to say here .
If I had Ice in my army and I wanted your Superman to be weakened, I couldn't attack any of your other figures without wasting my Ice Markers on them, therefore being unable to weaken Superman.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should placing the markers be optional?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Should placing the markers be optional?
Don't see a reason why not.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I'd rather see Freeze Blast only add markers for each wound dealt, because if she wanted to ice over a specific figure she couldn't attack anybody else in the meantime.
I don't get what you are trying to say here .
If I had Ice in my army and I wanted your Superman to be weakened, I couldn't attack any of your other figures without wasting my Ice Markers on them, therefore being unable to weaken Superman.
It says "may" you can attack any figure & may place the marker on them or you may not.
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:23 PM

Ah, it's already optional. I guess we're covered, then. Scapey confused me.

Old April 14th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Just wondered if you should decide whether Ice would choose a more powerful attack (thus giving an Ice Marker) before actually attacking, not deciding after rolling attack dice.

Quote:
FREEZE BLAST
Start the game with 4 blue Ice Markers on this card. When Before attacking a Hero with Ice's normal attack, you may choose to place an Ice Marker from this card onto the defending figure's Army Card if you roll at least 1 skull during that attack. A figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card subtracts 1 from its Move and Defense numbers, to a minimum of 1, for each Ice Marker on its card. If a figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card moves onto a lava field or molten lava space, remove all Ice Markers on its card from the game. Ice Markers cannot be placed on the cards of figures with the Ice Resistance special power.
FREEZE BLAST
Start the game with 4 blue Ice Markers on this card. Before attacking a Hero with Ice's normal attack, you may choose to place an Ice Marker from this card onto the defending figure's Army Card if you roll at least 1 skull during that attack. A figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card subtracts 1 from its Move and Defense numbers, to a minimum of 1, for each Ice Marker on its card. If a figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card moves onto a lava field or molten lava space, remove all Ice Markers on its card from the game. Ice Markers cannot be placed on the cards of figures with the Ice Resistance special power.

Also, I'm not sure why figures with Ice Resistance would be immune to the Blizzard. Blinding snow and huge gusts of wind should still affect figures, even if the cold doesn't.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Also, I'm not sure why figures with Ice Resistance would be immune to the Blizzard. Blinding snow and huge gusts of wind should still affect figures, even if the cold doesn't.
Good point.

Old April 14th, 2013, 11:06 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Just wondered if you should decide whether Ice would choose a more powerful attack (thus giving an Ice Marker) before actually attacking, not deciding after rolling attack dice.

Quote:
FREEZE BLAST
Start the game with 4 blue Ice Markers on this card. When Before attacking a Hero with Ice's normal attack, you may choose to place an Ice Marker from this card onto the defending figure's Army Card if you roll at least 1 skull during that attack. A figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card subtracts 1 from its Move and Defense numbers, to a minimum of 1, for each Ice Marker on its card. If a figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card moves onto a lava field or molten lava space, remove all Ice Markers on its card from the game. Ice Markers cannot be placed on the cards of figures with the Ice Resistance special power.
FREEZE BLAST
Start the game with 4 blue Ice Markers on this card. Before attacking a Hero with Ice's normal attack, you may choose to place an Ice Marker from this card onto the defending figure's Army Card if you roll at least 1 skull during that attack. A figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card subtracts 1 from its Move and Defense numbers, to a minimum of 1, for each Ice Marker on its card. If a figure other than Ice with an Ice Marker on its card moves onto a lava field or molten lava space, remove all Ice Markers on its card from the game. Ice Markers cannot be placed on the cards of figures with the Ice Resistance special power.
I know what you are saying there, but mechanically speaking that doesn't do anything any different though, the outcome is the same. For the sake of less wordage I would keep as above. Unless you specifically wanted to do something different with it, like a choice to add 1 to your attack or place the ice marker if roll a skull.

Quote:
I'm fine with removing that, if everyone else is. We could make it a little quirky & provide synergy to Fire by changing it to those with lava resistance are immune. The snow would just be melting/steaming off them & thus wouldn't hinder them .
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Blizzard affecting everyone. I'd also like to see those caught in its blast not able to be attacked in addition to not being able to attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like Blizzard affecting everyone. I'd also like to see those caught in its blast not able to be attacked in addition to not being able to attack.
Then the range of it definitely needs to be reduced.

Old April 15th, 2013, 09:39 AM

Well Ice should definitely still be able to attack them, IMO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library