Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 19th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Orange Construct (Stolen Identity)

The Book of Orange Construct (Stolen Identity)

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 29
ORANGE WITH ENVY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Repainted Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #007 / Adaptoid and #020 / Super-Adaptoid.

Character Bio - The most notable and unique aspect of an Orange Lantern's abilities is his power to steal the identities of those he kills. After these individuals have died, an Orange Construct resembling them rises from their body, adding a new member to the Orange Lanterns. The Orange Constructs are able to steal the identities of others in the same way.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • If a special power's text references "the start of the game," then even if the Orange Construct uses Assumed Identity to use that power, he cannot use those "start of the game" effects. Example: Green Power Battery.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a flying figure, Orange Construct interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Orange Construct interacts differently with these special powers.

Last edited by japes; January 26th, 2022 at 09:49 PM.
Old June 19th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Orange Construct (Stolen Identity): Design

NAME = ORANGE CONSTRUCT
SECRET IDENTITY = STOLEN IDENTITY

SPECIES = ENERGY
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = CORRUPT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 100

ORANGE CONSTRUCT CREATION
This Orange Construct does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever an Orange Lantern or an Orange Construct you control destroys a small or medium Unique Hero, if this Orange Construct has not been placed on the battlefield, you may replace the destroyed figure with this Orange Construct and place the destroyed figure on this card. At any time, if you do not control any Orange Lanterns, destroy this Orange Construct.

ASSUMED IDENTITY
This Orange Construct can use any special powers on the Army Card of the figure that this Orange Construct replaced. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to this figure or this card instead.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 4th, 2014 at 12:02 PM.
Old June 19th, 2012, 04:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like the direction here, but wording will need to be worked on, especially for ORANGE CONSTRUCT CREATION where the power is confusing this construct & this figure. It's just not completely clear that this figure actually means the figure you destroyed & placed on this card. But I got nothing better at the moment, you might have to wait for special eyes.
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

ORANGE CONSTRUCT CREATION
This Orange Construct does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever an Orange Lantern or an Orange Construct you control destroys a small or medium enemy figure, replace the destroyed figure, if possible, with this Orange Construct and place the destroyed figure on this card. If you no longer control an Orange Lantern, destroy this construct.

Would that do the trick?

I dig the overall direction. Is it worth the trouble of managing multiple cards for these guys just for 2 lives, though? I wonder if it might behoove us to drop to 1 life and go Common Hero for ease of gameplay?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

But then the mechanics wouldn't work right. I could up the lives to 4, but it's no more trouble keeping up cards for the Doombots.
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True. Assumed Identity would get wonky. Good point.

Interestingly, Orange Construct Creation would trigger for all cards at once. I believe you'd just have to choose which triggers first, at which point the others would become moot, but worth thinking through at least.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Interestingly, Orange Construct Creation would trigger for all cards at once. I believe you'd just have to choose which triggers first, at which point the others would become moot, but worth thinking through at least.
Well being that it says "if possible" and creating a double spaced small or medium figure would probably break a lot of game powers, I think we are safe here since you can only place one figure.
Old June 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Figure Pics:

Comic art:

Old June 19th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff here Tickle.

These guys will be interesting to cost. A great variety of powers they can use, someone like Flash and Spidey will be really nasty for them to get powers from as they will be tough to take out with those special defenses, yet be pretty tough offensively. Of course Flash and Spidey are going to be hard for these guys to take out because of their defenses, but if an O Lantern or these guys do, it will be pretty nasty.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

Thanks Hahma. I agree pricing these guys with Orange Lantern will be tricky but they should be a ton of fun.

I do like Bats' edit's here so I plan on changing that when the breathing period is up.
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I just want to confirm that these guys do take their "victims'" powers. I had assumed it was just their forms.

Mocking isn't a very good personality because, well, it's a verb. I would suggest Corrupt or Cursed from my limited knowledge of the subject. (Also glad to see you lopped Glomulus off of Larfleeze's sculpt - looking forward to his design.)
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I just want to confirm that these guys do take their "victims'" powers. I had assumed it was just their forms.

Mocking isn't a very good personality because, well, it's a verb. I would suggest Corrupt or Cursed from my limited knowledge of the subject. (Also glad to see you lopped Glomulus off of Larfleeze's sculpt - looking forward to his design.)
Well they are just energy so I could see them doing a lot of things and it makes them more interesting.

I like Corrupt for their personality. I just put Mocking there because I didn't have anything better.

Glad you are looking forward to Glomulus, I have a good design for him once OL is done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library