Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Incredible Hulk - Designing

He's looking spot on against other heavy hitters to me so far.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Mid level tests look just fine.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm feeling 400 points from the tests thus far. Good stuff.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:37 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Squad tests done, and 400 still looks spot on to me.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:53 AM

Well one army test is down, and I gotta say, like Blob, he is worth more in a one on one match up with a heavy hitter, but when there are several figures (a team) it is a bit easier to keep him distracted, calm, out of harms way. I am not saying he is a push over or anything, he is very powerful. I am saying that there is a difference in his value in a Heavy Hitter matchup compared to his performance in a team game.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 05:58 AM

OK, done.

After playing some actual army games, I feel like this Hulk is worth about the same as the official one. This Hulk, in an army game, is easy to trick, and so he loses his amassed power. His power fluctuates and I am cool with that, though he can get owned and he can go on a rampage. I think our playtesters for this guy should be hand picked.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM

Yeah, I figured that soothing marker would be easier to manipulate in an army test. Did you try him with Zatanna yet?

Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I figured that soothing marker would be easier to manipulate in an army test. Did you try him with Zatanna yet?
No. I am kinda tired of testing him, and I am certain based on a lot of HH tests where he never calmed down, that his point level would be about 420-440 without the marker IF she can actually pull it off with the D20 roll, and that is definitely something I could live with. Though it does bother me a bit that Zatanna is such a good draft with him, and I feel that it is her fault more than it is his.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM

Sounds like you don't feel any changes need to be made to either cards, which is fine by me.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM

Yep, I am with fine with them as they are.
Old March 4th, 2011, 05:45 PM

I propose we send this to the ERB.
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:18 PM

yea.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library