Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 6th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Strong Guy - Design Phase

Yeah, good point about the Mirror thing, but I'm not too worried about it for the same reasons you stated. Especially if the roll is upped to at least 12.
I tend to agree with you for #1. He's not attacking, he's simply redirecting another attack. So all the original attack's synergies should remain in play.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

CHECK LIST FOR FIGURE UNITS – Strong Guy – 175 points
- THEME TEST – PASS
- MIRROR TEST – PASS, but turns might be lengthy
- BONDING TEST – PASS
- SYNERGIES TEST – Warden 816 gives Strong Guy +1 move
- POWER CHECK – PASS
- FUN TEST – PASS
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST – PASS
- DRAFTING TEST – PASS
- USAGE TEST – PASS, his one power gets used a lot
- STRATEGY TEST – PASS

PLAY TEST LIST FOR FIGURE UNITS
All tests done on Badru Valley

- HEAVY HITTER TEST - PASS

Test 1 (KinRed = 10) v Beast (170)
Strong Guy wins T5R2 with 3 wounds. KinRed worked 2 of 3 times, saving his life twice and inflicting 1 wound each time. No difference if KinRed bumped to 12.

Test 2 (KinRed = 10) v Beast (170)
Strong Guy wins T5R2 with 0 wounds. KinRed worked both times, inflicting 1 wound each time. KinRed at 12 would have worked one fewer time in this match, but would have had no impact on the outcome.

Test 3 (KinRed = 12) v Black Canary (190)
Strong Guy wins T4R2 with 2 wounds. KinRed never came into play as Black Canary successfully disengaged twice to keep using her special attack, but did no damage after her initial attack.

Test 4 (KinRed = 12) v Black Canary (190)
Black Canary wins T5R1 with 2 wounds from Kinetic Redirection from the middle of her three attacks using Fists of Fury. KinRed worked only that 1 time in 3 tries.

Test 5 (KinRed = 12) v Batman (200)
Strong Guy wins T1R2 with 3 wounds. After the first ‘Rang attack, Batman chose to slug it out. Neither KinRed nor Evasive Strike worked this game. Strong Guy had two 5-skull rolls in this one.

Test 6 (KinRed = 12) v Batman (200)
Batman wins T6R2 with 3 wounds. Batman chose to keep pinging away one ‘Rang at a time, grappling away, and avoiding Kinetic Redirection. Evasive Strike dealt the final wound.

Test 7 (KinRed = 12) v Blob (165)
Strong Guy wins T2R3 with 0 wounds. He engaged Blob on even height early and slugged it out. KinRed was 3 for 3, ignoring 5 wounds and inflicting 2.

Test 8 (KinRed = 12) v Blob (165)
Blob wins T4R2 with 0 wounds. Blob got to height and KinRed was only 1 for 3, ignoring 2 wounds.

Test 9 (KinRed = 12) v Black Mask (100) and Street Thugs (75) {Road = Concrete}
Strong Guy wins T1R2 with 4 wounds. KinRed hit 1 of 4 times, ignoring 1 wound, but killing 2 Thugs (1 from Criminal Motivation).

Test 10 (KinRed = 12) v Superman (400) {Just for grins}
Superman wins T6R2 with 2 wounds. KinRed hit 2 of 4, ignoring 2 wounds, but inflicting none.

He feels like 180-200.

Special attacks or Range > 5 are the way to counter him, as he has nothing more than his 4 defense.

- SQUAD TEST - PASS

Test 1 v Minions of Utgar x2 (220)
Strong Guy wins T1R3 with 1 wound. KinRed hit 4 of 5 times, ignoring 7 wounds and destroying 2 Minions.

Test 2 v Protectors of Ullar x2 (220)
Protectors of Ullar win T1R2 with 5 figures remaining. KinRed hit 3 of 5 times, ignoring 3 wounds and destroying the lone Protector.

Ranged units will try and get him in the middle of a crossfire, but if can hit Kinetic Redirection, he can move out of range of one or more remaining squad figures, possibly taking out one of the figures who hasn’t attacked yet in the process.

- ARMY TEST

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I meant to ask on his class ... why Guard? Is there a character reason behind that pick? I'm not that familiar with him.
I'm wondering if Protector would be a better fit?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

He was a longtime roadie and bodyguard. Since we had a figure called Bodyguard, I didn't want to go with that, so Guard seemes a logical alternative. But I would be OK with Protector, even though classic has the Protectors of Ullar.

Old September 6th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
He was a longtime roadie and bodyguard. Since we had a figure called Bodyguard, I didn't want to go with that, so Guard seemes a logical alternative. But I would be OK with Protector, even though classic has the Protectors of Ullar.
Maybe Guardian or Muscle

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM

I could see Guard if he was a Bodyguard in the past. I just wondered what the reasoning was.
I believe Colossus and Angel are both Protectors.

Old September 6th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

How about BRUISER or BRUTE as a class?
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:16 PM

Bruiser is a great one.

Old September 6th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Business Casual

I can go with that.

Front page updated and Classic synergy removed.

Old September 6th, 2010, 11:17 PM

Re: Strong Guy - Design Phase (Initial playtest in progress)

Cool. Not about the synergy being removed, but about the better sounding class.

Old September 9th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Here's some pix of Strong Guy:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...figures111.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...figures110.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...figures072.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...figures071.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Business Casual

I like the third one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library