Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 4th, 2019, 11:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

@mac122 , Well, I ran out of my last roll of silver filament while I was at work about 6.75hours into a 7 hour print. So I popped in the roll of white you sent me to take it for a spin. I had to calibrate my print head and removed the jammed silver end out of the extruder, but it looks like its going to work so far. My printer handles the 3d Solutech pretty well. I've ran at least 15-18 rolls of Solutech through my printer with only 2 rolls giving me minimal problems getting bound on the roll. I'll probably be printing a bunch of gungan riders soon enough. Thanks again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles