Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 8th, 2019, 07:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vehicle Optional Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@A3n , I downloaded the files that you uploaded and there appears to only be the pdf's of the illustrated examples. Do you have the inDesign files or am I on my own here?
I tried to get & check saturday night (my side of the pond) & I couldn't get to the site. It appeared down. I checked the folders my end of what I thought I uploaded & it definitely was only PSDs in the folder. So I don't know what I have done there if you don't see PSDs in that folder.

I will try to remember to have a look tonight.
Old September 8th, 2019, 08:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
@A3n , I downloaded the files that you uploaded and there appears to only be the pdf's of the illustrated examples. Do you have the inDesign files or am I on my own here?
I tried to get & check saturday night (my side of the pond) & I couldn't get to the site. It appeared down. I checked the folders my end of what I thought I uploaded & it definitely was only PSDs in the folder. So I don't know what I have done there if you don't see PSDs in that folder.

I only see PSD files and no InDesign files. The psd files are just the example images used in the book.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 8th, 2019, 08:53 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I only see PSD files and no InDesign files. The psd files are just the example images used in the book.
the indd was in the folder below the one that had the PSD files.
Old September 9th, 2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

the indd was in the folder below the one that had the PSD files.
Just checked & all the files I thought I uploaded are there.

www -> art_dept
  • C3G_VehicleRules.indd
www -> art_dept -> Vehicle
  • Exiting2.psd
  • Exiting2.psd
  • Exiting3.psd
  • Entering1.psd
  • Entering2.psd
  • C3G-VDO_SportsCar.psd
It's been a while since I looked at the files of course but I'm pretty sure that is all the files for the that ruleset.
Old September 9th, 2019, 11:04 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome thanks. It’s likely I only downloaded the Vehicle folder.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 9th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You guys are the best! Thanks!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2020, 04:17 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think this Book is still linking to the old version of the vehicle rules.
Old June 9th, 2020, 04:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like it. Good catch!
Old June 9th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
I think this Book is still linking to the old version of the vehicle rules.
Fixed
Old June 9th, 2020, 04:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, guys!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Question: On page 3 under Occupying Vehicles it states that figures inside a VDO occupy the spaces on the battlefield under the vehicle for purposes of counting spaces and "power selection". Can enemy figures use these spaces to target and attack the figures inside the VDO? Specifically AIM Agents where it even specifies that their power does not affect destructible objects.

WEAPONIZED VIRUS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Lob 12. Attack Special
Instead of attacking normally with a squad of A.I.M. Agents this turn, you may choose a space within 3 spaces of one or more A.I.M. Agents you control. All figures on or within 1 space of the chosen space are affected. Roll X attack dice once for all affected figures, where X equals the number of unengaged A.I.M. Agents you control within 3 spaces of the chosen space. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. The defending figure compares height to the lowest A.I.M. Agent to determine height advantage. A figure that receives one or more wounds from this attack receives one additional wound. Androids, destructible objects, and figures with the Environmental Suit special power are not affected by this special attack.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 11th, 2020, 02:26 PM

Yes. If the power only chooses spaces rather than targeting figures, then it would affect figures on that space, including figures occupying a VDO that is on that space.

Maybe a tad thematically wonky that the virus creeps through a full cover vehicle, but that's on the virus power for not requiring clear sight. I'm going to go with the microscopic spores explanation, though, and say that a vehicle isn't necessarily blocking that.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library