Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old April 16th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Not sure, but if she likes She-Hulk you could set up a Fantastic 4 army with She-Hulk in it.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 16th, 2015, 11:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

SHIELD Agents are a solid squad with some real firepower that don't need much synergy - I'd definitely give them a look.
Old April 17th, 2015, 12:11 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I like both of those choices, especially the Fan 4 combo, I was gonna have a 2000 point Battle Roy-al, because like I stated she only plays 1 game, gotta try to make it a little longer. I was thinking more along the lines of powerful easy to read/understand, but also fun figures. I just wanted to get the ideas of the community. Thanks.

I love playing with Crime Fighters/Fighters. Luke Cage and Iron Fist are the core then from there I try to change it up.

Old April 17th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Going with the Arrow theme I'd go with the Hand Ninja. They basically let you build the League of Assassins from Arrow.
Old April 17th, 2015, 12:46 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Kick ass is another good one for that crime fighter/fighter army, and the c3g spider man (peter parker) is really fun.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 17th, 2015, 12:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You could also build an Arrow army with both Speedys and Black Canary and one or both Green Arrows and you could even add Gordon and some 5th Precinct to represent Detective Lance and his precinct.
Old April 17th, 2015, 09:34 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Every year, my girlfriend plays a compleat game of heroscape with me on my birthday, that time had rolled around once again, and I was wondering who are some good squads for her to use she watches all the superhero shows like arrow flash agents of shield etc. also she likes she-hulk. Does anyone have any squads in mind so I don't have to waste time picking her army. All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for getting us back on track to having fun...great post.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 17th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Never Forgets

Yeah, that whole situation on eBay is pretty complicated, but throwing shade everywhere is not the solution. I don't think spottedchimaera was trying to be sleazy, but the figures were overpriced.

Old April 17th, 2015, 10:16 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As far as super-squads go, I'm a big fan of HYDRA agents+Madame HYDRA+Strucker+Gorgon. Agents are brutal if you have Nick Fury (plus the're are a ton of different options for Agent heroes), and are fun to play against HYDRA.

Anyone else check out the Batman V Superman trailer leak?
Old April 17th, 2015, 11:14 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Every year, my girlfriend plays a compleat game of heroscape with me on my birthday, that time had rolled around once again, and I was wondering who are some good squads for her to use she watches all the superhero shows like arrow flash agents of shield etc. also she likes she-hulk. Does anyone have any squads in mind so I don't have to waste time picking her army. All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for getting us back on track to having fun...great post.
Thanks man, we're playing Saturday, then I'm going to get back to playtesting. I made a pretty sick map if anyone wants to see I'll post pics later.

Old April 17th, 2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
As far as super-squads go, I'm a big fan of HYDRA agents+Madame HYDRA+Strucker+Gorgon. Agents are brutal if you have Nick Fury (plus the're are a ton of different options for Agent heroes), and are fun to play against HYDRA.

Anyone else check out the Batman V Superman trailer leak?
Yes I can't wait to see the whole thing when I go see the avengers.

Old April 17th, 2015, 11:41 AM

sorry I didn't realized I posted something 3 times in a row, I should of just put it all in one, the comments.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; April 17th, 2015 at 02:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape