Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:10 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Strategy Review: How to use the Zombies of Morindan

Reported

Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:41 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I finally acquired two more sets of Zombies to put my total at 4 soooo I definitely will be using these guys at our next gameday. Great article BTW.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:18 AM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

Quick question if i had 25 figures and dropped a zombie is this zombie allowed to be brought back using the rise again special ability? As I've "paid" in points for it but couldnt fit it in the start zone.
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:20 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegaslen View Post
Quick question if i had 25 figures and dropped a zombie is this zombie allowed to be brought back using the rise again special ability? As I've "paid" in points for it but couldnt fit it in the start zone.
No, it is permantedly removed from the game.
Old May 10th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Zombies are my favorite squad. Not saying they're the best but they can be one of the most annoying builds to face. I love the logic behind them too, Zombies are so much like the ones in real life!(oh you didn't know zombies were real? Well they are) I'm looking for the time i can put my four squads to use. Let's hope that the brains taste great when I bring them to a tournament!

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old December 15th, 2012, 01:04 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I wasn't sure if this should go in the book or this review guide but we seem to have a greater concentration of army ideas here.

Anyhow, I came to this thread thinking I'd try zombies x7 + Taelord vs. Zombies x7 + Q9, nice even 600 point armies.

After reading this review I'm thinking why not both? So what do you think of the 600 point army... Zombies x4, Taelord, Q9? Or zombies x4, Taelord, Krav, Raelin (which was mentioned as a strong army above by DOK)?

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 15th, 2012, 01:19 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer the Taelord/Krav/Raelin combo, in part because Taelord also helps the Krav a ton, too, while he doesn't help Q9 very much. Zombiesx4/Tae/Rae/Krav sounds like a pretty nasty build.
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:01 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree with dok. Krav with Taelord and Raelin is pretty ridiculous. And with a self-replenishing screen you're golden.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old December 16th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The only problem is keeping Taelord alive and in position. He is a monster target at his points and when he dies first(and he will), you have to dig out of a big hole.
Sounds fun though. Best of luck, I always root for Zombies.
Shamble....brains....shamble

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 18th, 2012, 01:20 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

True, defense 3 is rough on a 180 point guy. Could always play Q9 instead. Or Kaemon and a 5th squad of zombies. Or 3 more squads of Zombies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The only problem is keeping Taelord alive and in position. He is a monster target at his points and when he dies first(and he will), you have to dig out of a big hole.
Sounds fun though. Best of luck, I always root for Zombies.
Shamble....brains....shamble

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old January 20th, 2013, 10:04 PM

kballenger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This thread made me want to get a set of my own. I have 4 squads of zombies on their way and can't wait to use them!!
Old January 27th, 2013, 04:15 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So this thread mentions that Zombies Rise Again does not work against Large or Huge figures. Now that there are Zombie Hulks shouldn't that statement be adjusted? Bringing back a Zombie Hulk off of killing Nilfiem made a huge difference in my favor at a tourney I took Zombies to.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles