Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old December 8th, 2007, 08:23 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Is the figure going to be a repeat deal or is it gone for good. I would definatly be interested in one.
Old December 8th, 2007, 10:29 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Is the figure going to be a repeat deal or is it gone for good. I would definatly be interested in one.
I have made a mold of the figure so I can make it again. Its going to be the the same price as the other marro stuff i have in eBay $29.99, comes a with card and tiles to indicate the stats increased. Or you could have what ever text you wanted on the card.
Old December 8th, 2007, 12:36 PM

Obsidianator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I truly am impressed w/ your customs. Each new figure does not cease to amaze me. My father and i played with the demongate and the runes at a tournament w/ cycoduck and the craftsmanship was amazing. I don't think ive ever fully congratulated you. The tree dice tower is my favorite piece and i hope to one day own some of your work.(if i have the money for it!) As for the aspen trees, i just finished my customs for them last night. They are nowhere near as good as yours, but the idea is the same. Your work inspired me to build customs, and for that, i thank you. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Obsid.
Old December 9th, 2007, 02:12 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
I bow down to your awesomeness

I am putting these on my xmas list
Old December 11th, 2007, 05:01 PM

Cale has disabled reputation
how much did that Tree dice tower go for? i missed the last 9 hrs of the auction.

I think I'll call it..... Bob.

Custom Terrain by Cale
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:32 PM

Lakai has disabled reputation
wow! Thats all incrediable. The Marrow reminds me of the silent hill guy a little for some reason, and the tree was just amazing. Please do a few more of those so that I can get a shot at one.

Old December 11th, 2007, 09:48 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
totally awesome!!!!!
Old January 24th, 2008, 12:49 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Added some more pic's 1/24/08
Old January 24th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Your hive stuff is creepy looking and I love the Stargate. Do you have special rules for using it with the glyphs? I assume figures have to get the glyphs to use it, kind of like having the chevron codes. Very cool! As soon as I accumulate some more extra terrain tiles I'll have to make one.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 24th, 2008, 01:53 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Excellent as always Leif!
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Your hive stuff is creepy looking and I love the Stargate. Do you have special rules for using it with the glyphs? I assume figures have to get the glyphs to use it, kind of like having the chevron codes. Very cool! As soon as I accumulate some more extra terrain tiles I'll have to make one.

R~
Figures go through the stargate and go to there choice of the glyphs. Or the can go anywhere they want on the map and roll a d20 to see if they die or come out alive. I have the card post in my gallery if you wish to look at it.
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker
Figures go through the stargate and go to there choice of the glyphs. Or the can go anywhere they want on the map and roll a d20 to see if they die or come out alive. I have the card post in my gallery if you wish to look at it.
Cool! I'll check it out. I actually was thinking of making multiple gates and having the map split and the only way to get to another part of it is through the Stargate.

Now if only I could find your gallery.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles