Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Online ARV Map Images

ARV Sanctioned
Online Ready Map Images

A Couple Puddles

April

Arborshate's Pathway

Bountiful Grove

Desecrated Mine

Everglades and Evergreens

From Ashes

Marshall Law

Mountain Pass

Ruined Pier

Savage Corridor

Ticallan Tower

Volcarren Paradise

Grounds of Ashra

Ruins of Rennoc

Jandar's Summoning Circle

The Crypt

Swamps of Oighir Scath

Rocky Mounds

Uncharted Jungle

Ruined City

Valledonn Fortress

Pure Gold

Battlefield 23

Fen Hydro

Parallel

No Aloha

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 6th, 2022 at 03:59 PM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:17 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online ARV Map Images

The Crypt has been added.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 7th, 2019, 02:25 AM

Rocky Mounds and Swamps of Oighr Scath added

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 22nd, 2019, 09:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey ARV folks! I'm going through these images and cropping them, resizing them, and putting them in the new ARV folder in the MAPS & FIGURES Google Drive folder, so I'm checking a bunch of stuff like what level glyphs are on.

I noticed that on Marshall Law, the 4 level 1 water spaces where the glyph is are labeled as level 0. I did a little patch job on the document when I made it, but that might be worth changing in the OP image here as well.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 08:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

All 22 ARV-approved maps are now uploaded (correctly sized and all) to a new ARV folder here.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 09:37 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
All 22 ARV-approved maps are now uploaded (correctly sized and all) to a new ARV folder here.
Awesomesauce! Thanks so much, that's going to be a great resource!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

Of course, having the topdown images already created and labeled made this a pretty easy task. So a lot of the credit should go to @Leaf_It (besides the fact that every template says "board by Leaf_It").
Old August 24th, 2019, 01:52 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Of course, having the topdown images already created and labeled made this a pretty easy task. So a lot of the credit should go to @Leaf_It (besides the fact that every template says "board by Leaf_It").
I was looking through it, and somehow you have an old version of Marshall Law that has "0" on the water hexes in the top left, even though they should be level 1. I don't even have a version with that error myself, or on my Imgur account where I upload these. You have placed blank water hexes over these to fix it, but here's the fixed version:

Looks like this page is also using that old version. I wonder if I just never sent the ARV the updated image?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla