Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 20th, 2007, 04:57 PM

SilverBlade has disabled reputation
I wouldn't mind coming to Ark

You still gotta have toys to play with. This is a bit off topic but, speaking of which, I've been thinking about heading that direction myself sometime in the next month or 2. Any ideas?

The Code:

Let the strong protect the weak.
Let the weak revere the strong.
In all things uphold honor, charity, and justice.
And may fear have no place in the hearts of men.
Old February 20th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Don't get rid of you HS sev

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlade
Think very very carefully about this sev. I started gaming in the early '80s in my late teens. Ten years later I'd lost all my gaming buddies and was sure as I entered my 30s, I'd never get to play again. So I dumped almost everything for nothing more than the closest space. RPG books and various boxed sets, war games of every variety, minitures, all of it out of print and, IMO priceless today. I just felt it was time to move on with the next phase of life. I can't tell you how much I regret that decision. 6 years ago, at 35, I got married. To a gamer; and her brother is a gamer as well. Now we have kids who are fanscinated by daddy's toys and will certainly join in as they get older. I've been trying to rebuild some of my former library but today its an endless hidiously expensive quest. Now all I can do is tell the wife about all the great stuff I once had. There are some decisions that I regret more than throwing my stuff away ... but not many.
Amen. This is my story as well. It made since when I was trying to finish up college and had lost my gaming group. But the jewels I lost in my collection... Nothing sucks like regret.
Old February 20th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: I wouldn't mind coming to Ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlade
You still gotta have toys to play with. This is a bit off topic but, speaking of which, I've been thinking about heading that direction myself sometime in the next month or 2. Any ideas?
PM me and we'll see what we might be able to come up with.
Old February 20th, 2007, 07:23 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
The robotics project isn't for a competition or anything, at least not yet, so I don't think I'll be able to find a sponsor.

I can appreciate everyones support in saying that I shouldn't sell any of my HS things, but once I do get started with my project, I really don't think I'll have time to invest in playing anymore.

I've thought pretty long and hard about not giving them up, I mean sure, I may come across others who play, but by then I may be busy working on another project. So all in all, I'll put out the list, but I'll give it a little more thought as to whether I'll actually sell or not.
Old February 20th, 2007, 08:20 PM

flying_chipmunk has disabled reputation
sad to see someone go... especially a fellow scaper... hmmm... if you do sell out (I hope not!), then i wish you the best life on the road ahead... this is all I can really say...

solomnly- chipmunk out ...
Old February 20th, 2007, 08:47 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Sev, a suggestion.

At the permission of whoever buys your stuff, Select one single space tile. Water, grass, rock, sand, doesn't really matter. But you keep that tile, and every time you see it, you think ' Someday I'll get back to that.'
/end overly melo-dramatic nonsense.

But seriously. Come back, 'kay?

=TT-TT=
~Neko

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:10 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
If you do decide to sell, I'd be interested in taking a look at the list and making an offer.
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:18 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Guess I will be a HS Vulcher too let us know what is for sale if it goes... you can always buy it back
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:49 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Is wave six still available? If so, PM about prices.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old February 21st, 2007, 01:14 PM

AlCapwned has disabled reputation
If you are selling, PM me about the Wave 3 (unless you want ebay prices >_>).
Old February 21st, 2007, 03:44 PM

Lakai has disabled reputation
Hey sev
It will be sad to see you go, especially since we are so close and have still not got to play each other. If you do however decide to sell let me know, and I can meet you somewhere and we can exchange cash for characters and ice. And you will always be welcome to play with us, even if yea need to borrow.

Old February 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
Well, Sev, I'd hate to see a scaper leave the fold... but if it's your final decision, I'd be happy to take your rttff's off of your hands... do i need to pm you with an offer?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion