Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Appleton, WI - Crossworld Chaos

So, I've been playing more and more Summoner Wars lately, so I figured that it's about time that we get a Summoner Wars tournament together in the Fox Valley.

But, I thought to myself, why not throw a twist into the mix? I don't want a lack of experience scaring away anyone. So therefore, I propose that we don't run a Heroscape tournament. We don't run a Summoner Wars tournament. We run a multigame tournament.

For now, I'm thinking that we do three rounds HS, three rounds SW. I do have SW decks to borrow, if people need one. The other object is chess clocks, but if we have enough people with iPods, iPhones and Android devices, there are free apps you can get for those.

As things progress, I would recommend staying in touch with the corresponding thread on PlaidHatGames.com
http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...0238#post30238
Old January 19th, 2012, 02:32 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Appleton, WI - Crossworld Chaos

That's a pretty nifty idea! Haven't played Summoner Wars in some time, so I might be rusty, but I don't win these things, anyway, so who cares, haha!

What'd be cool is if it was C3G and Summoner Wars....
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:31 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That's a pretty nifty idea! Haven't played Summoner Wars in some time, so I might be rusty, but I don't win these things, anyway, so who cares, haha!

Personally, I'm against C3G... but we can wait and see what other people want first.

C3V and SoV, on the other hand, will be allowed with the correct figures and a decent card.
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:32 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

Personally, I'm against C3G... but we can wait and see what other people want first.

C3V and SoV, on the other hand, will be allowed with the correct figures and a decent card.
Why are you against it, but you live C3V? I have 99% of the figures, so for those who don't have any, we could share them!

But it's not my tournament. I just want to play C3G with others.
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM

It's not that I'm 100% anti-C3G, it's simply that those Heroes need to be fighting other Heroes to be balanced. It's not like I can pick and choose which figures to allow
Old January 19th, 2012, 03:54 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
It's not that I'm 100% anti-C3G, it's simply that those Heroes need to be fighting other Heroes to be balanced. It's not like I can pick and choose which figures to allow
I have no idea what you said. But they are balanced.
Old February 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

You just blew my mind.
Old February 8th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds fun. Any idea on times?

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old February 8th, 2012, 09:13 PM

I'm thinking that as of now, we might need to cancel this, due to both my steadily constricting schedule, and the general lack of interest. (Unless Scapemaster is bringing the usual group, of course.)

Anyway, I'd be willing to turn this into more of a gameday / SW demo type thing. I'll try and contact Chimera soon.
Old February 12th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like the Faction Wars, and I'd even be willing to create an Epic scenario/campaign event, (but that kind of commitment would require more time, i.e. summer)

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events