Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Skyward Sword!
Let me guess, you can't speak - you start out with only a basic weapon, and you go to different dungeons where you get a bow, bombs, boomerang, and some musical instrument?

Kidding aside, I've heard they implemented the motion controls pretty well, other than you have to reset it constantly.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 23rd, 2011, 02:13 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Skyward Sword!
Same here. I am not a huge fan of Zelda games, but this one is different. Very fun but the beginning is very slow. But its worth it since it makes for a solid story.

Old November 23rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Alchemixing Like a DJ.

My favorite skill in Skyrim so far has to be Alchemy. I just love it, and it makes me super strong in almost any situation. Nearly 80 Alchemy now!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 02:28 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Actually, Skyward seems to be doing things differently. I actually feel a connection between Link and Zelda, as opposed to just a neutral feeling; you know, she's the princess so I suppose I should go save her.

I think that the beginning sections are flying by, compared with other Zelda games. I'm 30 minutes in and have my sword and am fighting baddies. The motion control has worked good for me; I have to admit I was a little underwhelmed at first, but it's starting to grow on me.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old November 23rd, 2011, 02:58 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
Re: Alchemixing Like a DJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
My favorite skill in Skyrim so far has to be Alchemy. I just love it, and it makes me super strong in almost any situation. Nearly 80 Alchemy now!
Im about 55 hours into skyrim, got my conjuratoin and archery both up too 100. I love being able to summon 2 dremora lords.

Old November 23rd, 2011, 03:31 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I don't really like the idea of using precise motion controls for the entire game, so I skipped SS. Playing Wind Waker right now.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:03 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wind Waker is a great Zelda game as well.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Picking up Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 today from this awesome steam sale! Hooray for the Holidays!!!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 07:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Picking up Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 today from this awesome steam sale! Hooray for the Holidays!!!
I've got to stop myself from buying anything from this sale. I already got MW3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and I think I should save some money. But I might be fighting a losing battle. So...many...good...deals!
Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:10 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played Team Fortress 2 for the first time. Loved the Pyro, liked the Scout and Spy, and disliked playing the other classes(But HATED playing the Soldier).

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 24th, 2011, 12:15 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Picked up Mass Effect 1 and 2 and Jamestown with its associated DLC all for $16-$17 in the Steam sale. I've got too many games to play now, but I've been planning to play the Mass Effect games for a while now so picking them up for $5 each now was a real good deal. Got Jamestown because I feel like some bullet hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Played Team Fortress 2 for the first time. Loved the Pyro, liked the Scout and Spy, and disliked playing the other classes(But HATED playing the Soldier).
Medic and Heavy are the two easiest classes to do well with. Pyro is just a Soldier that's better at spy checking, but that is only useful up close- about as useful up close as a Soldier is. Wouldn't really recommend playing him/her unless your team is having trouble with Spies, then you can have as much napalm spinny Spy check fun time as you want. Pyro can also airblast away ubers.

Play Medic, your team could always use more Medics.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 24th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Midol, King of PMS

The Mass Effect 1 port for PC is phenomenal. The menus and hotkeys are really fluid and I'm really enjoying the game so far. This is way better than the Xbox version of the game, setup wise.

I'm a F18, bro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games