Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 11th, 2010, 12:45 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker
Re: Philadelphia, PA Tournament - 9/18/10

1 week left.

Sensei's and my own armies are confirmed.

I believed I said I would bring Fulcrum and Turret Rocks. I can still bring them if needed.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old September 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
I can bring Migol's Tomb 2.1.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post
I can bring Trailblazer to the event if still needed.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Only a week away and I am stoked for this event!
Peteparkerh is coming over today for some last playtesting, even though we both are pretty set on our armies. Just another excuse to get in some scape
What armies would those be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaugville View Post
Sorry to be missing this one. It sounds like it will be great!
Wish you could make it too! Hopefully I will see you in November in that next Maryland event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwipe View Post
1 week left.

Sensei's and my own armies are confirmed.

I believed I said I would bring Fulcrum and Turret Rocks. I can still bring them if needed.
Got it, thanks! Can I move you and your brother to the confirmed list? Also, have you heard from Vydar is the Man and his crew recently?
Old September 11th, 2010, 01:35 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
What armies would those be?
All I can confirm is that they will most certainly have heroes in them and that each of the heroes will have attack and defense values.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 11th, 2010, 03:22 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

I'm going to see Vitm at a party later, so I can ask him there.

America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old September 11th, 2010, 05:46 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be able to come next week. The other 2 have soccer games. What maps can I bring?

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 11th, 2010, 05:49 PM

I saw him and I asked him, as requested.

--NightSwipe--
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:01 PM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
I will be able to come next week. The other 2 have soccer games. What maps can I bring?

-Vitm
Cool. Just pick one of the maps on the front page. Any one will do. I am going to add you, Nightswipe and Sensei of Samurai to the attendees list. Thanks guys!
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tom,

I'm in! Do you still need map help?

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 11th, 2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Tom,

YES!!!!!!!! and yes. I assume Xanth won't be able to join us? I will miss him telling me that I have a 84% chance of losing to him when we play.
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:36 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Nice! Glad to see the list growing!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Tom,

YES!!!!!!!! and yes. I assume Xanth won't be able to join us? I will miss him telling me that I have a 84% chance of losing to him when we play.
Ok, put me down for Schwertpunkt.

No Xanth will be on a different type of battlefeild, with cleats and pads, hopefully rolling all skulls when he goes for a tackle.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 12th, 2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tom,

Ok, put me down for Schwertpunkt.

No Xanth will be on a different type of battlefeild, with cleats and pads, hopefully rolling all skulls when he goes for a tackle.
Awesome, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events