Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 6th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Riddler - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I like C and F. I'm sort of worried C might be hard to fit into a card window, but we can always try.
Yeah, plus I think I would want it tilted some, so it may be even more difficult.
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:35 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I vote for C, but if it's not able to work than my alternative would have to be E.
I love what you did with the powers. I believe it will make the game much more interesting when Riddler is in play (especially with Joker).

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Last edited by Master Tang; April 6th, 2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:48 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks. I am really looking forward to getting to the other common criminals as well. In a couple of months we can start tying in all of their synergies and it will be super sweet!
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:51 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Thanks. I am really looking forward to getting to the other common criminals as well. In a couple of months we can start tying in all of their synergies and it will be super sweet!
Yea I was thinking of using Joker's power to move as many OM to one card as possible and then using Riddle Me This to take them away.

Old April 6th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Yea I was thinking of using Joker's power to move as many OM to one card as possible and then using Riddle Me This to take them away.
That is definitely something I look forward trying myself. Excellent use of combining powers.

Why aren't you an ally yet? You have been contributing like crazy. Do you want to be nominated?
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:01 PM

Yes I would be very greatful for a nomination.
I wasn't sure if there was a reason I haven't been nominated yet, but I didn't want to complain to further hinder my chances and I would prefer not to be an annoyance. Thanks for the offer.

Old April 6th, 2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Yes I would be very greatful for a nomination.
I wasn't sure if there was a reason I haven't been nominated yet, but I didn't want to complain to further hinder my chances and I would prefer not to be an annoyance. Thanks for the offer.
Yeah, that was probably a good call.

I will propose that ASAP, you have made excellent respectful contributions, and you may know more about our process and customs than any other ally, with the SirG probably being the only exception.
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:10 PM

Well as a student I tend to have lots of free time on the computer when I am not doing school work or studying, so I tend to "troll" the Comic Customs boards and contribute when I can. Also you guys some pretty sweet cards and the more I help, the faster than can be produced for myself (and others) to play.

And if you vote for me as an Ally I promise I will do my very best to make C3G the biggest and best Heroscape Comic Customs group the world has ever seen and we will rule the Heroscapers' Comic Customs boards with an iron fist.

Old April 6th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I said it before, but I like "F."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm with Bats. "F" is my favorite. I also think it will be the easiest to frame.
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nice job Griff.

Like Bats said, Befuddled Tactics can be annoying if he's the last figure in his army.

One concern I have is that Riddler seems to be able to nerf Prof X, Steamroller or Red Skull or synergy/bonding armies with his Riddle Me this. But I guess those types and Synergy/bonding opponents would have to be tested against as well and we could see how often the opportunity arises when he'd actually be able to use it effectively.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 6th, 2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Even then, though, Hahma, that might help Riddler for one round (a round that's probably going to have at least one or two turns spent by Riddler) but then when Riddler fails initiative and doesn't wipe out the round, all it's going to take is an attack or two to kill him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library