Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cool CA - Northern California/Bay Area Scapers Directory

See Revised Thread HERE

B.A.H.

Bay Area Heroscapers
Our friends from a little further out
Gone But Not Forgotten > The Traitors List <
  • Aldin (Moved to Tennessee)

Links to past events:
NorCal Game Day I - KublaCon Tournament
NorCal Game Day II - Tournament
NorCal Game Day III
NorCal Game Day IV - National Heroscape Day
NorCal Game Day V
NorCal Game Day VI (National Heroscape Day II)
NorCal Game Day VII (Tournament)
NorCal Game Day VIII Battlelord Tournament
NorCal Game Day IX - 510 in the 510
NorCal Game Day X Bay Area Brawl/National Heroscape Day III)
NorCal Game Day XI The New Year-New Army
Anyone else in the bay area? Vallejo to San Jose? San Francisco to Pleasanton?
Are you game for SF Bay Area beatdowns?

Call out here!

Last edited by Malechi; August 4th, 2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Added A Bunch of Members ...
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:26 AM

Paxton has disabled reputation
I'm from the Elk Grove/Sacramento area.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Spreading the addiction from Oakland !!!

At first the games are free, but you’ll buy a master set in the end ...
Old May 12th, 2006, 01:22 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Malechi is from Clearlake, and I'm in Sacramento.

I'd better see ya at Kublacon, man!
Old May 12th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation
I went on Generals Of Valhalla and noticed another scaper in Alameda. Also have converted my bro and good friend AJ to the game although I doubt you'll ever see either of them lurking in here. I saw the pics and stats they posted of the SOCAL tourney. Looked like hella-fun, we need to do some of that up here. It'd be fun to do a tourney where you could not draft the same unit twice. Instead of one army fits all like the Con tourneys you'd have to show your agility playing with all sorts of troops. They switched up their armies alot in the SOCAL tourney, but I think it was only because the maps changed and they were adapting, not because they had to.
Old May 13th, 2006, 01:03 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
I'll be in downtown San Francisco all next week for the JavaOne conference....

Can any of you recommend a good gaming store to visit while I am in town?

Thanks!
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
The lowdown on my "local" gaming stores:

Dr. Comic & Mr. Game - 4014 Piedmont Ave, Oakland. Comics, collectibles, DVDs, board games, some rpg … Dr. comic has definitely taken over most of the store. They have an upstairs table but, it gets pretty heavy use and needs to be scheduled.

Endgame - 921 Washington St, Oakland (corner of 10th and Washington). They have been our gracious hosts for some of the NorGal Gamedays. They have an open mezzanine with a bunch of tables … generally first come first sever for small groups. They sell Heroscape, board games, miniatures, CCGs, and RPGs.

Games of Berkeley - 2151 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley (across the street from the down town Berkeley BART station). Great rpg section, carries HS, minis (definitely WH focused), gaming tables downstairs, loads of great stuff. It’s my store of choice, but then again I’m on the same side of the bay. Open tables for small groups until 9pm.

Games Workshop - 101 Fourth St, San Francisco (in the Metreon).

Gamescape - 333 Divisadero St, San Francisco (at Oak street). I haven’t been there in a few years, but they used to have a pretty good used rpg section … minis, rpgs, darts, board games, good stuff! They have four tables for in shop play till 7pm (MTG on tues).

It's your move - 4920 Telegraph Ave, Oakland. A small game store with minis and expensive HS boosters (last I checked). Gaming tables for up to 30 and will stay open after hours for a nominal fee.

Get the sense I could easily be convince to haul a few master sets out to throw down a few rounds.
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:29 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Satyr...thanks for the info.

I will probably only get to make it to the GW store in Meteron as I will be without a car and too busy at the conference to figure out the buses/BART.

Thanks again.
Old May 20th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Malechi is from Clearlake, and I'm in Sacramento.

I'd better see ya at Kublacon, man!
When exactly is Kublacon or have I missed it already?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 20th, 2006, 02:48 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
http://www.kublacon.com/

Check out the Kublacon thread on here for more info.
And there's more info soon to come - I'm prepping my "krew" to run this, and we're getting together this weekend to run thru the demos and maps to get prepared.
Old May 24th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sonoma Beach, KublaCon is on Memorial Day weekend??? Arrrgh!

I want to go, but have alternate plans. I did a search for HeroScape last week and garnered no response. I tried again today and received this response ...

Heroscape -YP Heroscape MIN SAT 12:00 PM Sandpble-A Hrs 3 ID# 34035
Steve Kani

Heroscape Free/Demo Play Heroscape MIN SAT 10:00 AM Grnd Foyer Hrs 3 ID# 34859
John W

Heroscape Free/Demo Play Heroscape MIN SAT 4:00 PM Grnd Foyer Hrs 3 ID# 44986
John W

Heroscape Free/Demo Play Heroscape MIN SAT 1:00 PM Grnd Foyer Hrs 3 ID# 34569
John W

Heroscape Tournament Heroscape MIN SUN 10:00 AM Ballrm-A Hrs 3 ID# 74896
John W

Heroscape Tournament, Finals Heroscape MIN SUN 1:00 PM Ballrm-A Hrs 3 ID# 74236
John W

When are you going to be there? What is the better day (I would only plan on one day)? When is anyone else going to be there? Because I'm looking at 240 miles r/t plus the cost of a Master Set to play a game or two - I am not a Con going person, so this would be my only reason to go ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 24th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, John W (Reaper...)! Way to represent the game! Nice HS presence for the Con!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers