Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old July 7th, 2021, 06:49 PM

zackzeta is surprisingly tart
NEW EXPANSION! Over 80 units Planeswalkers and Creatures!

Hello everyone I am finally back after many years and I've come to finish my Custom AOTP cards and add a few more. This is something I hope can bring some players back and help new players a like. I've more than doubled the original games units and planeswalkers for everyone to enjoy!

Introduction
I have a great love for magic and tabletop games like I'm sure many of us here do also, which is why I decided long ago to expand this amazing game. One of magics greatest appeals has always been you can do almost anything and use almost anything and I thought this game could use that also. Giving people more options and more things to blend with what already exist was one of my goals. i originally made the cards with people being able to buy minis that could represent the cards in mind, that with some things i like, what was current at the time, and what fit some of the typing that already was in the game

The Planeswalkers!
I've created about 20 new planeswalkers for everyone to run their army! I've created many hybrid planeswalkers to open up even more army customization and at least 1 of each single color planeswalker.

Planeswalkers Click below:

The Creatures!
I've created at least 12 new creatures for each color and some even have tokens! With this I've brought many new mechanics into the game and many new possibilities.

Black

Blue

Green

Red

White

Slivers!
The horde of slivers are here! 14 new sliver units and a all their synergy with them, they get stronger together and with a matching planeswalker Or make them stronger with their leaders!

The Missions!
I've converted some missions from heroscape to use in AOTP since just straight killing can get boring or stale fast. Draw one at the start of your game either before you make a team or before. maybe some units are better for certain missions more so than others!

Missions:

Credit from heroscapers: atmospro

How to Play:

Print and Play:
The First way to play these new units is to print them yourself or at an online card manufacturer then get some units to represent them.

Online Play:
The Second Way to play is online on a game known as table top stimulator. I've set up a workshop for everyone to subscribe to and play. It has the minis and cards ready for you to use.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2540436843

Download:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...k6?usp=sharing

New Rules:

Ill be updating these in a bit.

Tokens Creatures: Token creatures are a new and unique type of creature. These Creatures do not get an activation turn, instead they activate with the card that summoned them only if it states that they activate this way. (Otherwise they are meant more so for disengage hazards). Token Creature Count as "Squad Creatures" only for the purpose of removal abilities or spells. Otherwise units that benefit or gain bonuses from killing squad creatures do not gain them from killing token Creatures.

Disclaimer:
I want to say first things is I tried my best to make a balanced but more importantly to me was to create new and fun things to play way.
So on that note i tried to make the cost fair however the original AOTP didn't have too much to play off of and sometimes I don't understand a units cost some being cheaper then what one would think or vice versa. I am more than open to hearing your thoughts on the units however feel free to change the cost in your own play group.

Special thanks:
I want to thank everyone from the "planeswalker arena boards" website, who helped with several aspects in creating these cards.
an extra special thanks to User: Targanth, who took the time to read a lot of my cards and give me a lot of useful feedback for most of them.

Updates:
Updates to the cards will be put in the google drive and tts the pictures on the site are for a quick preview so they may have older stuff and mistakes.

Last edited by zackzeta; July 10th, 2021 at 03:14 AM.
Old July 10th, 2021, 04:10 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NEW EXPANSION! Over 80 units Planeswalkers and Creatures

@zackzeta

Awesome!
It'll take me a while to read through all this, but I'm excited there's interest in keeping this game going.

Looks like some of these don't have an official Magic mini to use, which isn't too much of a problem.

I broke down the colors and card names associated with the official minis out there if you're interested:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...t=55707&page=2
Old July 10th, 2021, 05:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great work. The art on these are fantastic. Gathering minis to represent these wouldn’t be too hard. Thanks for your contribution.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 24th, 2021, 12:17 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just now getting into AotP.
Nice to see extra content made to help the longevity of the game. Once I’ve become familiar with what’s already available, I’ll certainly be coming back to look into this more. Cheers!
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:06 PM

GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby!

Dropped in to say that I recently printed off all of these custom planeswalkers and creatures cards and have found, purchased, or painted miniatures for many of them. I'm really looking forward to getting these to the table.

Kudos to Zackazeta for the incredible work. I'm sure it took a huge amount of time and effort.

One thing I noticed is that Nicol Bolas' planeswalker card seems to have the wrong text. It appears it's the text for Ashlock inadvertently copied onto Nicol Bolas's card. Would love to see it corrected.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender