Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old October 31st, 2021, 06:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Map & Scenario Public Submissions Thread

You managed to get some car images added to the map, that's awesome! I like the concept and the water tiles being spread around. Going straight at each other or ducking in behind some cover gives some nice tactical options. Only concern would be the warehouse ruins high ground platforms being so centrally located. I'm not sure what kind of chance a ground pounder would have vs. a ranged flier other than retreating towards their start zone. I'm a yea though, testing will show if it's an issue or not.
Old October 31st, 2021, 07:13 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can see that as a potential problem. It hasn't come up yet in the games I've played on it, over 20 games. But its definitely something to watch. We always play with destructible objects so that may be why it hasn't been a problem?

Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate you looking at it.

Map pictures with cars are from TTS, lots of car options over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You managed to get some car images added to the map, that's awesome! I like the concept and the water tiles being spread around. Going straight at each other or ducking in behind some cover gives some nice tactical options. Only concern would be the warehouse ruins high ground platforms being so centrally located. I'm not sure what kind of chance a ground pounder would have vs. a ranged flier other than retreating towards their start zone. I'm a yea though, testing will show if it's an issue or not.
Old October 31st, 2021, 10:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could specify under the map rules what objects are destructible.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2021, 10:01 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If anyone wants the build instructions to this map PM me and I can email it to you. Or if you are on TTS I can get you a copy there as well.
Old November 1st, 2021, 10:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Is the entire Warehouse Ruin, or the second floor where people stand, a DO now? I guess I missed or forgot about that development. It is a great solution to the 'no access to High Ground' issue the Warehouse Ruin creates. Having Luke Cage and Iron Fist just demolish the whole thing and make those ranged fliers come down to their level would be pretty epic.
Old November 1st, 2021, 10:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That's been a DO since 2010...
Old November 1st, 2021, 10:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Sweet! I don't believe I've ever used that DO somehow then. No concerns with the map then from me if those will be listed as DO's along with the cars.
Old November 1st, 2021, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Sweet! I don't believe I've ever used that DO somehow then. No concerns with the map then from me if those will be listed as DO's along with the cars.
Updated the submission to represent DO’s of Long and Short Ruins, Warehouse Ruins and Parked Cars
Old November 2nd, 2021, 06:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yeah, I forget about this for long stretches myself, though. Part of it is if you're not regularly playing with DOs then it's hard to remember what is and isn't.

One thing I've really loved about Super League (and Toy's influence, really) is I've started using DOs as DOs all the time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 2nd, 2021, 06:29 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
One thing I've really loved about Super League (and Toy's influence, really) is I've started using DOs as DOs all the time.
Totally agreed! It's a lot of fun to knock over trees each match, and it adds some additional wrinkles when considering movement.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Totally agreed! It's a lot of fun to knock over trees each match, and it adds some additional wrinkles when considering movement.
I agree with this as well. I never used them, ever, before Super League. Now I can't imagine playing without them. I'm trying to add more of them in my map designs as well. There are a lot of them that I've never used or seen on maps.

I know there was some talk of re-doing the throwing rules, it could be fun to see some DO's tossed around.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 04:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That would be cool. Grishnakh had rules for that and they were brutal. If someone threw a tanker truck on you, it was curtains. Which is probably how much it should be.
Check them out sometime if you want to expand a bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios