Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 26th, 2021, 11:28 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Diplomacy

Bah, I would not do what Germany did this game :P

I mean largely all the early chatter to me suggested that we were looking at an early England/France arrangement. France even went to BUR aggressively early.

If I'm Germany, that means I'm for sure letting Russia in to SWE and hoping he helps. I'm guessing Germany instead thought his best chance was to ally with England, and didn't want to be seen helping Russia out in the north to annoy England.

I am a bit sad we never really figured a way to work with each other in the north though. It just seemed like you and France had such an alliance though that my help mostly would have aided you two in getting to take over the whole board rather than me benefiting a ton....but it's not like I wound up in a great spot. I felt compelled to slow down England in the north to ensure the stalemate line could be established on our side, but that just led to Austria (and then Italy) deciding they could mostly remove me while still just holding the stalemate line.

Then again....I'm not sure where my winning line was, and making sure England/France didn't roll the board was a priority of mine that I did at least make happen even if it largely was at my expense.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games