Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2016, 02:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Britain - Initial

I also like the more shields than skulls idea. I'd want to see a way for the markers to get put back on the card as well. Instead of all skulls, how about 4 or more skulls rolled?
Old July 21st, 2016, 08:45 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I also like the more shields than skulls idea. I'd want to see a way for the markers to get put back on the card as well. Instead of all skulls, how about 4 or more skulls rolled?
That could lead to a scenario where he could roll 4 skulls and 5 shields (rolling additional dice from high ground, Captain America, ect). Therefore gaining and losing a marker.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 21st, 2016, 08:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Could make it "roll no shields" if we're looking for something. I feel like they should trigger on similar qualifications if only for memory reasons.
Old July 21st, 2016, 09:38 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like him getting the markers back; either the all skulls version or the no shields version works for me.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 21st, 2016, 05:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I prefer all skulls, as I think it should be moderately difficult to restore confidence. So...
UNSTEADY CONFIDENCE
Begin the game with 3 Confidence Markers on this card. Add 1 to Captain Britain's Move and Attack numbers for each Confidence Marker on this card. After rolling attack dice, if you roll more shields than skulls when attacking with Captain Britain, remove a Confidence Marker from this card. If there are no Confidence Markers on this card, Captain Britain cannot use his Flying or Super-Strength special powers. When attacking an opponent's figure, if Captain Britain rolls a skull on every die, you may place all previously removed Confidence Markers back on this card.
This still feels like a significant negative power, but it gets rid of the opponent dependency that was creating some weird effects.

Thoughts? Should I run some tests with this version?
Old July 21st, 2016, 05:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice dok.

I would take that for a spin. It certainly has a solid negative but a nice escape clause.

I trust in your ability to see the math.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 05:27 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

UNSTEADY CONFIDENCE
Begin the game with 3 Confidence Markers on this card. Add 1 to Captain Britain's Move and Attack numbers for each Confidence Marker on this card. After rolling attack dice, if you roll less than three skulls when attacking with Captain Britain, remove a Confidence Marker from this card. If there are no Confidence Markers on this card, Captain Britain cannot use his Flying or Super-Strength special powers. When attacking an opponent's figure, if Captain Britain rolls three or more skulls, you may place a previously removed Confidence Marker back on this card.

Not sure if this works?
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Skull And Crossbones

While I don't think we have a Empress Kiova type character on offense (I couldn't find one in the Index but I feel like there is one) for C3G, how would such a power interact with the Confidence Markers?

~Dysole, tempted to run the math on this one
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:53 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Scarlet Witch maybe?
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
UNSTEADY CONFIDENCE
Begin the game with 3 Confidence Markers on this card. Add 1 to Captain Britain's Move and Attack numbers for each Confidence Marker on this card. After rolling attack dice, if you roll less than three skulls when attacking with Captain Britain, remove a Confidence Marker from this card. If there are no Confidence Markers on this card, Captain Britain cannot use his Flying or Super-Strength special powers. When attacking an opponent's figure, if Captain Britain rolls three or more skulls, you may place a previously removed Confidence Marker back on this card.

Not sure if this works?
I think I prefer the version I posted before it. This version requires some pretty bad luck to drop down in the first place, and lets you bounce back pretty easy, as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
While I don't think we have a Empress Kiova type character on offense (I couldn't find one in the Index but I feel like there is one) for C3G, how would such a power interact with the Confidence Markers?

~Dysole, tempted to run the math on this one
Scarlet Witch maybe?
We should FAQ it, but my preference would be that powers like Kiova's or Scarlet Witch's, or Braniac's, are resolved first, then you check unsteady confidence. My justification would be that you're not done rolling attack dice until those powers resolve.
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Off the top of my head, I don't think we've ruled on that before, but my intuition would line up with dok's.
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Scarlet Witch maybe?
and Black Cat and a certain villain in Danger Room Testing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library