Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
The pictures don't work nyys.
Should, I can see them... anyone else?
Well it's fine now, but it didn't work at all yesterday.

Anyway, cool maps nyys!
Were you viewing the post from 2 different places when they didn't work and then did work? At my work heroscapers.com is not blocked, but NYYS's website is. Thus when I view these posts from work I do not see any of the pics (no error or anything, just no pic at all). But outside of work I see everything fine.

~Monkeyclops

Do you have the NERV?
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys map thread *5-01-08* pg3

Oasis - PDF
4 SotM, 2 TJ

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 21st, 2022 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Inaccurate material list.
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Oasis

2 SotM, 2 TJ

Wow,I really like that one.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:22 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Oasis

2 SotM, 2 TJ
The first VS creation I've seen with the TJ sets, other than the example for the front page preview of the new version of VS. It looks pretty cool, and is symetrically balanced. I like it.
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: nyys map thread *5-07-08* pg4

There are actually several!

Old May 14th, 2008, 11:09 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys map thread *5-07-08* pg4

Boiling Sand Pit

2 SotM, 1 VW

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 17th, 2022 at 09:55 AM.
Old May 15th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Re: nyys map thread *5-14-08*

I really like it, but what is to keep from someone just staying on the raised Starting zones?
To me it just seems like they can just sit there!

Old May 15th, 2008, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
I really like it, but what is to keep from someone just staying on the raised Starting zones?
To me it just seems like they can just sit there!
Originally I had no lava in this build and then it dawned on me exactly what you pointed out, why move at all if you're ranged? So I added the laval rock forcing anyone who gets there to move (or risk dammage) along with some of the molten lava to basically take those spaces away all together.

The rest of the raised start zone can be somewhat negated by the raised sand in the middle (level or higher than part of that zone).

I need to try it out to see if it needs more lava added to keep figs moving or away from some spaces.

EDIT: Oh, and I also built this one with BBIV in mind since there are no glyphs allowed. The start zones are too far away to just stay there so the battle with be for the minimal raised ground in the middle (that's what I intended at least).

-insert signature here-
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:36 PM

Slow and Safe or Quick and Deadly
1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 2 VW

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 24th, 2022 at 11:04 AM.
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: nyys map thread *5-16-08*

I really like this one!

For the boiling sand pit, it may be interesting to put the entire start zone under lava!
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:55 PM

Re: nyys map thread *5-16-08*

Global Cooling

1 SotM, 1 TT

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 20th, 2022 at 01:53 PM.
Old May 20th, 2008, 12:05 AM

Re: nyys map thread *5-16-08* 2 new maps today

Two Armies Enter One Army Leaves

1 RotV, 2 VW, 7 FotA

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 24th, 2022 at 11:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios