Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 20th, 2008, 01:59 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Can I see what I gave rep to?

I couldn't find this in a search or in my profile, but is there a way to track the rep I've given?

I ask because i am trying to locate a really good post that i gave positive rep to but i can't remember where it was.

Please help

Thanks
Old July 20th, 2008, 02:11 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Can I see what I gave rep to?

No you may not. A couple of people have asked for it in the Your rep and you thread, but I don't blame you for not reading it
Old July 20th, 2008, 07:07 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Can I see what I gave rep to?

From the thread mentioned by EP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
I'd like to be able to do this, too... is it not possible to allow members to see their old rep?
Nope, not possible at this time. Definitely on our list for solving via a plugin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online