Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 7th, 2006, 07:08 AM

ishbul has disabled reputation
My Jotun has a big square-butt hole. Waaaaah!!!

Hi, I’m somewhat of a lurker here but I visit everyday and post occasionally. Today though, I need some help. Yesterday my Raknar’s Vision finally arrived in the mail (Woooohoooo).

So, I am taking the figures out of the impermeable packaging right, and I notice that there is a big piece missing from Jotun’s backside. The “skirt” or half robe (or whatever it is cause I’m not sure since I don’t have the piece) is missing and all that’s left is a big square hole in his butt.

Now I’m a pretty easy going guy but this really bugs me for some reason and I want it to be corrected. So my question to the community is: How do I go about getting this fixed?

First of all I can't take it back. I ordered it from Housemouse and I know that she has nothing to do with it being incorrect so I can’t send it back to her (nor would I expect her to have to fix my problem). If I got it at Walmart I could just take it back and get a new one. Plus I mangled the packaging trying to get it out.

Could I contact Hasbro and see if they would send the missing piece or a replacement jotun. That kinda seems like a long shot, but I’m desperate. Does any one know the email address or phone number I need to call?

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks everyone.
Ishbul
Formerly known as Ninkenty on HQ

Old June 7th, 2006, 08:04 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Hey Ishbul, I say contact Hasbro, I have had some mistakes on my packs before, like the wrong cards and Hasbro made good on it real quick, I would send thenm a pic and explain, I bet they will take care of it!
Old June 7th, 2006, 08:06 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
that guy needs some butt implants

Old June 7th, 2006, 08:24 AM

Thanks Skynight,

I was hoping to hear that Hasbro has taken care of this kinda thing before.

I do have a tiny problem though. I can't access the Hasbro site from here at work and this is the only internet I have. Do you know the email address I should use to contact them or does anyone know who I should contact there?

thanks again,
Ishbul
Old June 7th, 2006, 08:29 AM
ultradoug

they dont have a direct email that I'm aware of.
I think you will have to ship back the unit.
I will send them a question about how to get a replacement part and pm you the result.
if you cant get pms then I'll post it.
Old June 7th, 2006, 08:36 AM
ultradoug

Code:
Thank you for contacting Hasbro. Your question has been received. It has been forwarded to a Consumer Affairs Representative and will be answered in the order it was received. Our staff responds to inquiries from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
Code:
Question Reference #060607-000013 
Summary:  heroscape Raknar’s Vision Jotun missing back part. 
Product Level 1:  Other 
Category Level 1:  Replacement Parts lost, misplaced, etc. 
Date Created:  06/07/2006 08:34 AM 
Last Updated:  06/07/2006 08:34 AM 

Discussion Thread 
 Customer (ultradoug) 06/07/2006 08:34 AM 
Hello, a Jotun has been recived that is missing the back part.
His rear end has a rather large hole in it.
Is there a replacement part for this? Do I send Jotun back, or can I just get / order this small part?
thank you for any and all info,

"ultradoug"
I will let you know as soon as I get a responce.
Old June 7th, 2006, 08:45 AM

Thanks Ultradoug,
You are King for the day.

All hail UltraKing
Hip-Hip Hooray!

Seriously though thanks for your help!

p.s. If I gave out awards, you would get Ishbul's Funniest-Poster-Ever Award. And that, my friend, is legit!

pps - yes, i can recieve PMs through heroscapers.com.
Old June 7th, 2006, 08:58 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
Not exactly an e-mail, but here is the link to customer service:
http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=cs

I will PM you. You can e-mail/PM me your note to Hasbro and I'll fill in the form for you.

EDIT - Looks like UD beat me to it.
Old June 7th, 2006, 09:02 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Jotuns weakness is revealed!
Old June 7th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
So is this the Jotun Jailhouse Shower version from BizzaroScape?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 7th, 2006, 01:03 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
So is this the Jotun Jailhouse Shower version from BizzaroScape?
That's wrong.
That's just dirty and wrong.

And I like that term - BizarroScape. I can't remember it being referred to as that before.....
Old June 7th, 2006, 01:09 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
Maybe ishbul's jotun has a new special...

Suffocate; Jotun may take any small or medium figure adjacent to him and stick his/her head in his back side. Roll a D20. If you roll a 7 or higher that chosen figure is destroyed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion