Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

View Poll Results: Do you usually play with more than 3 players?
No, it takes to long 13 43.33%
Yes, the more the merrier 17 56.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 17th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Assault the Secret Base, Scenario for 4-5 players.

Hello everyone,

Assault the Secret Base
(Scenario for 4-5 players)

Plan has been laid out, map have been aquired, the bio of all employees was purchased in the black market. We now where we are going, what they are planning, but we just found out the enemy is about to start deploying, so it is now ore never! Strike when they less expect it.

Map:
This scenario uses a map with at least 10 level of difference in the center and stairs. I propose this ones but you can easily adapt it to several more, the one i've tested more are the first 2.
C3G Rocket Launching Platform
C3G Moon Base
C3G Hydra Base
C3G Corner High Rise

Setup:
Add 3 glyphs of mysterious artifact to the upper level distributed evenly. This artifacts represent the treat Team A is trying to eliminate.

The players form 2 teams, if there are 5 players the Team A will consist of 3 players, and Team B will consist of 2 players. If there are only 4 players Team B will only have one player with 2 sets of order markers.
Each player draft or bring a premade army, each player in Team A should use an army worth 710 pts + 250pts in reinforcements. Team B should use an army worth 950 that should include common, uncommon or squads and at least one unique hero + 650 pts in reinforcements including only unique or uncommon heroes, this Team starts the game in any space they wish, setting their figures before Team B.

After Team B is ready the players in Team A setup their figures in the regular starting zones, or if the map doesn't have any, on in the lowest level and as apart from the center of the map as possible.

Example Team B armies consisting entirely of C3G/official Figures:
Quote:
Shield Agents x3 (330)
IronMan (240)
Wonderman (350)
Reinforcements:
Spiderman (160)
Capitan America (220)
Giant Man (180)
Quote:
Skrull warriors x5 (550)
Super Skrull Kl'rt (340)
Reinforcements:
Super Skrull Rl'nd (280)
Sentinel x2 (160)

Objective:
Team A must occupy or be adjacent to the 3 Mysterious Artifacts and not have any figures of Team B engaged with them nor adjacent to the Artifact.

Team B must destroy all of Team A figures. Each round more reinforcements will be deployed to Team A so as the turn passes will be more difficult for Team A to win.

The game ends if either Player destroy all the opposing figures, that Player wins the game.

Special Rule Reinforcements:
At the start of each round after the first, before placing Order Markers, each player in Team A will roll a 20 sided die for reinforcements, and add them to their starting zone as indicated in the following table as for the result of the roll:
  • 1-17 no reinforcements arrive.
  • 18-19 180 points of previously destroyed squad, common or uncommon heroes previously destroyed.
  • 20 a unique hero the player drafted for the reinforcements. Or 250 180 points of previously destroyed squad, common or uncommon heroes previously destroyed.
After the Team A have rolled the Team B will roll a 20 sided die for reinforcements, and add them to the upper level of the map at least 5 spaces away from a glyph of mysterious artifact as indicated in the following table as for the result of the roll:
  • 1-5 no reinforcements arrive.
  • 5-10 50 points worth of squad, common or uncommon heroes previously destroyed.
  • 10-15 110 points worth of squad, common or uncommon heroes
  • 16-18 180 points worth of a unique hero that have not been put into play from the reinforcements already, and/or squad, common or uncommon heroes previously destroyed.
  • 19-20 280 pts worth of a unique hero that have not been put into play from the reinforcements already, and/or squad, common or uncommon heroes previously destroyed.
Special Rule Partial Squads
For the purpose of drafting, putting together an army or the reinforcement roll table, you may count any figure in a squad as an additional member of another squad dividing the point cost of the squad against the number of members of the squad rounded up to the nearest multiple of 5. For example if you roll a 17 as Team B for your reinforcement you may add 180 points of squad members, you could select 3 Skrull warriors because each costs 55 points and add up to 165, or add 4 Shield Agents as they each would cost 40 points and add up to 160. This also go for assambling the initial Armies or Reinforcements, for example the a player in Team A could use 250 points consisting of 5 Hand Ninja each costing 30 points (150 total) and 4 Kree Scouts each 40 points (160 total) and Ronan (360).

I'll be eager to read your feedback.
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Assault the Secret Base, Scenario for 4-5 players.

I voted no in the poll, not because it takes too long, but because I'm lucky to find one other person to play with at this point!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I voted no in the poll, not because it takes too long, but because I'm lucky to find one other person to play with at this point!
it happens from time to time, but we usually are 4-5 here and we don't like 2 games simultaneous
Old October 17th, 2011, 04:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
You may just be doing better than me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
You may just be doing better than me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I'm lucky just to be able to play with someone else, even when Hidicul was still playing..He just never really seemed to want to sit down and play a match, so I typically play against myself, as I'm now the only scaper in about 90 miles of myself.
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I love what your're doing here! I am lucky enough to have a "gang of four" to play with each month.

Old October 21st, 2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I love what your're doing here! I am lucky enough to have a "gang of four" to play with each month.
Let me know if you liked the scenario after playing, currently I have another 3 player scenario in the works

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios