Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 5th, 2008, 11:01 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Rod's Request for Map's for DragonCon

as some of ye are aware I've run a tourney the past few years at DragonCon in Atlanta(DragonCon.org).

For the most part I've choosen "official" maps from the tourney pools that have been used in previous tourney's around the states/world/etc..

however this year(and aye this is 6 months early as DCon is not till sept)
I'm gonna throw this up and see if I can get some user maps to show the versatility of terrain.

there's no real restrictions on what terrain ye can use, however the maps must be based for a 1v1 play, as well as must fit on a standard table(2-2.5 ft wide x 3-4 feet(max dimensions)

Use any terrain available(including Marvelscape), the hive, marvelscape's wall section can also be used as LOS blockers, etc.

to clarify about terrain, I don't particular care if ye want to use more than 1 set of this or 1 set of that, etc..my collections contains enough to where I no longer even think of building a map that's limited by a set.
I believe at last count Im around 13-14 ms, 6-8 sotm, 6-8 marvel's, 7 tundra and castle, and 10 or 11 of lava and Rttff.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 6th, 2008, 12:41 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
I invite you to take a look at the SHS (link in my sig.) I'd offer a few, but I'm not sure what you are looking for. I've got thumbnails for every map (and several per page) so it shouldn't take you long to look through and see what's on there. They are also broken down by the number of sets required as well and included all the expansions needed to build for every map.

Maybe something will catch your eye there.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!
Old March 6th, 2008, 06:48 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Are you looking for more "fun" maps or more "tournament" maps?
Old March 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM

as I stated earlier Im I'm lookin for ppl to offer up map's that they think are tournament worthy and fun to play(sorry jonathan but that's about as clear as i can get)

the past few years I've used maps that have come mostly from heroscape.com as well as ones that have been proven tourney worthy from our DFW Tourney's

so I'm tossing this up for those who like to build maps and such.
atm in DFW we're gearing up for a MOP map tourney, so Ive been playing with those and i see some crazy fun maps that could be built with this concept that are tournament worthy.

so any map's ye wanna offer up is fine, they'll get tested out here by at least 4-6 of us for fun factor and worthiness :)

so I suppose that the only thing I can say is that each side must be "fair"

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 6th, 2008, 08:05 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Check out the BOVs. There is a sticky at the top of this forum for it.
Old March 6th, 2008, 10:58 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Be sure to make Dr. L show you his "Gladiatorial" castle map - very fun, very eye-catching - I really enjoy playing on it!
Old March 6th, 2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Be sure to make Dr. L show you his "Gladiatorial" castle map - very fun, very eye-catching - I really enjoy playing on it!

will do
actually I'll just make him bring me the map build for it.

and aye I've already been looking through the galleries, etc for maps
I just fiqure'd I'd toss this up for the ppl who like to build maps to make one for my tourney, etc

cheers
Rod

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios