Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 5th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Race for the presidency political discussion thread

--remember fellas that you post in a hot topic thread, you take on an inherent risk that folks may openly disagree with, or even ridicule you--

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Meh- non sequitir edited out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:07 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

YES! I finally did it! One single post was worthy of three (count 'em...three) neg reps.

You know you're on to something in a political thread when multiple people neg rep you for it.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by holylink718 View Post
YES! I finally did it! One single post was worthy of three (count 'em...three) neg reps.

You know you're on to something in a political thread when multiple people neg rep you for it.

lol, yeah, peoples nerves.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Yep, time for a lockdown.
Oh, hell no. This is one of my favorite threads ever. Just because holylink is a kook does not mean we have to quit discussing stuff. Just put him on ignore and let's continue to discuss the difference between blind faith and cautious trust.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:15 PM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Yes sir, MILD racism will always bring out the best in folks.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.

Last edited by Ted_Danson; November 5th, 2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Racism is bad, but not "rampant" in all cases.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:18 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_Danson View Post
Quote:

Yes sir, rampant racism will always bring out the best in folks.
He's a rampant racist? How? 0_o Although his post wasn't necessary, I would hardly call him a "Rampant Racist". His words were in no way supporting the superiority of the white race.

Skinheads are rampant racists, and I don't think that just because of that post that holylink could be labeled in any way as harsh as the skinheads. Could he? Maybe I'm terribly mistaken.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:23 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4c View Post
Quote:
Quote:

He's a rampant racist? How? 0_o I didn't see anything overly offensive about his post...and although it wasn't necessary, I would hardly call him a "Rampant Racist".

Skinheads are rampant racists, and I don't think that just because of that post that holylink could be labeled in any way as harsh as the skinheads. Could he? Maybe I'm terribly mistaken.
I see used you quotation marks as if you were actually going to quoting what he said. What happen, had to put your own spin on it?

Saying skinheads are rampant racists is a conclusion you have come to based on your own prejudices.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhea...cial_Prejudice

Last edited by hexplex?; November 5th, 2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:24 PM

I'll revise.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:25 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He's a rampant racist? How? 0_o Although his post wasn't necessary, I would hardly call him a "Rampant Racist". His words were in no way supporting the superiority of the white race.

Many on this thread already have a pre-determined opinion of me due to my political and religious beliefs, so they like to exaggerate (I.E. "Rampant Racist") o_O

It's ok, it doesn't bother me. They are just a bunch of people sitting at their computers...it's not like I really need their approval to be happy or anything.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:31 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexplex? View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He's a rampant racist? How? 0_o I didn't see anything overly offensive about his post...and although it wasn't necessary, I would hardly call him a "Rampant Racist".

I see used you quotation marks as if you were actually going to quoting what he said. What happen, had to put your own spin on it?
I actually put the parenthesis there for dramatization, not to quote him. About the skinheads; agh. I hope you knew those are not the skinheads I was talking about. I was referring to those who would seek to assassinate President Obama. And while I understand that those attempts may be feeble, they are still attempts.

Wow, it feels weird calling him President...

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
It's ok, it doesn't bother me. They are just a bunch of people sitting at their computers...it's not like I really need their approval to be happy or anything.
Well, you are here, you stated your comment, and replied to the reponse, soooooooooooo, I'm going to lean toward you seeking approval.

Also, I'd be more than happy to share my opinons away from my computer, but I HIGHLY doubt that you'd tell black people to "get over it" if they were hanging out with you in your living room.

Just a thought.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General