Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old January 9th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

There is! That's our 7.

I will set up the game.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Done! Here is the link:

http://uk.diplom.org/?game=splashpad

The password for our private game is "raelin."
@kevindola @Kinseth @All Your Pie @MegaSilver @Ranior @scorpiusx @Zetsubo

= =
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:32 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Slight change of plans:

Ranior is out for this round for @Knight of Scape is in. Ranior was already busy and was willing to let KoS get a first try.

Knight of Scape and Zetsubo are, I belive, both first time players.
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:29 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok.

New players should feel free to send me PMs (or DMs to the GM through the Dip site) to make sure they're squared away.

Diplomacy is a game like no other. Welcome aboard, newbies!

= =
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:35 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:44 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I've had some people ask me how in the heck to sign up with that link. I have a hard time every game. Here's what I do:

Send an email to: dplodge@uk.diplom.org

Title: splashpad

Body of email: JOIN splashpad yourpersonalpassword raelin

This worked for me
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I've had some people ask me how in the heck to sign up with that link. I have a hard time every game. Here's what I do:

Send an email to: dplodge@uk.diplom.org

Title: splashpad

Body of email: JOIN splashpad yourpersonalpassword raelin

This worked for me
I sent it, should I expect an email back?
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes. If you don’t get an email back then you messed up. Send me a pm with the emails if it’s still a problem.

= =
Old January 12th, 2020, 01:42 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yes. If you don’t get an email back then you messed up. Send me a pm with the emails if it’s still a problem.
Yeah, I formatted the body of the email like how it was here, and how kevindola did it, with my custom password and your password:

JOIN splashpad yourPassword privacyWord
SIGNOFF
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:26 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Also register first.

= =
Old January 13th, 2020, 12:55 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So is this a 6 player game instead of a 7 player game? Why is that if so?

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 13th, 2020, 01:06 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
So is this a 6 player game instead of a 7 player game? Why is that if so?

-scorp
From my understanding we have 6 people signed up. Powers #1-#5 and 'Turkey'. We are waiting on one more

Signing up for a power is a thing you can do with this registration and someone (maybe me, maybe you...) did so

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games