Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 28th, 2010, 04:13 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sports: NFL

I'm not sure Bill Belichek knows what a running game is.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 28th, 2010, 07:19 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Just gotta give a big Woo Hoo to the McNeil/Jackson less Chargers!

P.S. The Chiefs game was a fluke!
As was the Seattle game? Gotta say one thing, Chargers have simply awesome special teams.

After a good Sunday I'm surprised that nobody has said anything. My grandpa is really happy with the Chiefs. They win a game, and everyone else in the division lost.

Also, I'm finding it pretty funny all the hype that the 49ers had, and then they fall flat on their faces, pummeled by Seahawks and Chiefs. Definately not going to the playoffs with the way they're playing...
Yeah, the Chargers special teams is agonizing to watch. SanDiego is 3 - 0 if they just play mediocre. Offense needs to gel a bit more nad the defense is keeping them in games.

I still say Chiefs are a fluke and the Seahawks got off easy. This is how SanDiego starts their seasons though. Remember last year? I know Denver does!
Pfft! Yeah, San Diego tried to roll up into Arrowhead playing mediocre, and got sent back to sunny So-Cal with their tails wet between their legs. Mediocre won't cut it princess. Step yo' game up! They better find a running game, or precious Rivers won't be able to hang when the real bad weather hits. I was at that Monday Night game. The Chargers were better, the Chiefs were tougher. The Chiefs will improve as the year goes on, but it's hard to teach tough with good ol' Norv Nice Guy Turner out in Disneyland.
Oh no you di'n't!

We'll see when the cheaps come into SD's happy hunting ground. Chargers always cruise into the season and demolish teams. (Then choke in the playoffs...)

Besides, our guys couldn't hear and the whole KC team took really good steroids the whole week before that game.

...And Mathews will get better. He's not a newt any longer...
Old October 3rd, 2010, 05:44 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Week 4 October 03 - Live
Cardinals at Chargers
Arizona Cardinals
(2-1-0)
TOL: 1

San Diego Chargers
(1-2-0)

Looking fairly decesive so far and the Chargers are a second half team.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:10 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ugh. Vols, Niners and Titans lose by a combined 7 points. Brutal weekend.

~Aldin, loserishly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 3rd, 2010, 10:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Can someone let the Bears offensive line know that the game started? sheeesh...they are killing me
Old October 3rd, 2010, 10:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

The Bears O line has sucked for years, so this is no surprise. Mike Martz' system has Cutler holding the ball longer to let the routes develop, but they need to make changes and Cutler has to get the ball away quickly.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 3rd, 2010, 10:15 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Loved the Ravens vs Steelers game (especially the outcome).

This NY vs CHI game is UGLY.
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:12 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
This NY vs CHI game is UGLY.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't have it on becasue I wanted to watch (needed some background noise while I worked), that was just... just...

--

Pats tonight, but even better, the Raiders lost.

-insert signature here-
Old October 4th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Chiefs are the last undefeated team in the league!!! Oh yeah! Will we start or sit our starters? Are we playing for the perfect season or just the playoffs? Will we be cold going into the divisional playoff game after the bye week? I don't know. We'll have to wait and find out.

These are tough questions we've never had to answer. Lots of pressure.

Last edited by Kaemon Awasome; October 4th, 2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old October 5th, 2010, 07:38 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

That was unexpected.

How many people (speaking from a fantasy perspective) dropped the Pats defense after last week's awfulness against the Bills?

What was it, one special teams and two defensive TDs last night? Guess this is why they don't play on paper.

nyys, pleasantly surprised.

-insert signature here-
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:19 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
That was unexpected.

How many people (speaking from a fantasy perspective) dropped the Pats defense after last week's awfulness against the Bills?

What was it, one special teams and two defensive TDs last night? Guess this is why they don't play on paper.

nyys, pleasantly surprised.
Pats are still giving up a lot of yards, but last night they made big plays in big spots.

They were the first team ever to have an interception return for a touchdown, a kick return for a touchdown and a blocked field goal for a touchdown in one game.

Glad to see they are 3-1 right now, but the schedule is going to get real tough. We still have to play the Ravens, Vikings, Colts, Packers, Steelers, Chargers and Jets. Hopefully they will be ready to go after the bye week next week.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:56 PM

I'd be ecstatic if they come out of that 4-3, but 3-4 wouldn't be entirely unexpected either.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV