Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
The Silver Surfer's Customs(not playtested/working progress)

Iron Man

Cost:260??

Human
Unique Hero
Adventurer
Arrogant
MEDIUM 5

Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 5
Attack: 3
Defense: 5

Super Strength

Special abilities
Flight
Double Attack
Iron Armor (When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from small or medium figures, add 2 automatic shields, unless the attacking figure is adjacent and has super strength, then only add 1 sheild)

Hobgoblin

Unique Hero
Human
Criminal
Maniac
MEDIUM 5

Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 4
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

Flight
Super Strength

Pumpkin Stun Bomb Special Attack
Range 6. Lob 12. Attack 4
Use this power up to 3 times per game. Start with 3 Pumpkin Stun Bomb markers on this card. Remove a marker to throw a Pumpkin Stun Bomb, then choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this power. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If any figure receives at least 2 wound markers from this attack, roll a d20. If they roll 1-15, they are stunned, and you may remove one order marker at random from that figure's Army card.

Razor Bats Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. The chosen figure rolls 2 less defense dice against Razor Bats Special Attack.

Remember to please comment, so I can perfect these guys, and get my brother to agree to let me use them. Thanks!

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations