Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 10th, 2021, 06:46 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Was thinking a unique squad and some heroes. The blister packs are nice but itd be silly to need more than one.
Old September 10th, 2021, 07:14 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Considering these are roughly $45 packs...I don't know that common squad is viable...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
The blister packs are nice but itd be silly to need more than one.
Yeah, this is pretty much the reason I suggested a unique squad. If these minis are sold together, then you really wouldn't want to mix uniques and commons in the same set, forcing 'Scapers to end up with multiples of a unique figure if they want to get multiple commons. Same reason Hasbro avoided sticking commons and uniques in the same blister packs.
Old September 11th, 2021, 04:27 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This pack of 2 WWII looking figures is on sale at Miniature Market for $9 with 20+ in stock. The two planes wouldn't be useful but more WWII figures are always welcome.

I went around other sites like Coolstuffinc, Trollandtoad, ect and it looks like Miniature Market just stumbled on some new old stock of the Crimson Skies stuff from 2003. The set though is plentiful and cheap to acquire on Ebay so when Miniature Market runs out people will still be able to get it.
Old September 11th, 2021, 05:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
This pack of 2 WWII looking figures is on sale at Miniature Market for $9 with 20+ in stock. The two planes wouldn't be useful but more WWII figures are always welcome.

I went around other sites like Coolstuffinc, Trollandtoad, ect and it looks like Miniature Market just stumbled on some new old stock of the Crimson Skies stuff from 2003. The set though is plentiful and cheap to acquire on Ebay so when Miniature Market runs out people will still be able to get it.
Unfortunately, these are oversized for human Heroscape figures. They are as tall as Major Q10's left shoulder.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 12th, 2021, 05:49 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Earlier today on the Discord, @Thine dude posted a picture of Bullsitoy's "Beasts of War Dragon Series" toys that were found at Target for $2.99 each.

I found them at my local Target and purchased 4 of the 6. (Excluding top-left and bottom-center because of the giant tails that I didn't think would fit on peanut without major denial issues.

Turns out, of the 4 figures there are 2 sculpts but with different heads and paint jobs. After trying to base them, I ruled out one pair for similar denial reasons, leaving me with these 2 (Top-right and bottom-left in the picture above). They are made of the material that Quahon is made of.

They can be angled on a small peanut so they don't deny placement.

They seem like a really cheap, viable Huge figure. Perfect for a dragon, dragonspawn or even demon figure.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 12th, 2021, 11:07 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've recently become aware of a picture-perfect Orc Champion sculpt produced earlier this year:

The figure is a Pathfinder Battles sculpt called Mammoth Rider (#36B) from the Darklands Rising set. I don't own the mini, though, so I don't know how well it could be rebased. Also, it's worth mentioning that the huge uncommon sculpts from this set sell for about half as much on resale/smaller sites as they do when viewed on Paizo's website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Earlier today on the Discord, @Thine dude posted a picture of Bullsitoy's "Beasts of War Dragon Series" toys that were found at Target for $2.99 each.

I found them at my local Target and purchased 4 of the 6. (Excluding top-left and bottom-center because of the giant tails that I didn't think would fit on peanut without major denial issues.

Turns out, of the 4 figures there are 2 sculpts but with different heads and paint jobs. After trying to base them, I ruled out one pair for similar denial reasons, leaving me with these 2 (Top-right and bottom-left in the picture above). They are made of the material that Quahon is made of.

They can be angled on a small peanut so they don't deny placement.

They seem like a really cheap, viable Huge figure. Perfect for a dragon, dragonspawn or even demon figure.
Nice find! Would you able to show what one of those things looks like next to a Heroscape dragon for comparisons?
Old September 13th, 2021, 02:47 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Are there any more details on this? I drove to two different Targets today and could not find them. I showed employees the picture at both stores and they had no idea what I was talking about. Target.com doesn't seem to know about this item, nor does Bullsitoy's website.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; September 13th, 2021 at 03:38 PM. Reason: what I was /walking/ about?? grr
Old September 13th, 2021, 09:18 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Are there any more details on this? I drove to two different Targets today and could not find them. I showed employees the picture at both stores and they had no idea what I was walking about. Target.com doesn't seem to know about this item, nor does Bullsitoy's website.
Thine Dude said he found them in the front of the store with the TCGs. I found mine in the back of the store by the Funko Pops on the end-cap of one of the shelving units. I also haven't had much luck finding them online anywhere other than ebay. This evening I can go back to the store and see what I can find out (and I'll post a picture next to some scape dragons).

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old September 13th, 2021, 09:55 AM

I have reached out to Bullsitoy's customer support. I will update when I have more.

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:16 PM

I have not heard back from their customer support yet, but here is a comparison photo, as requested.

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Please let there be availability! THAT, is an AMAZING mini...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 14th, 2021, 10:47 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I have not heard back from their customer support yet, but here is a comparison photo, as requested.

It's a little smaller than I expected, but that sculpt looks great next to the other dragons. I hope customer support brings good news.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs