Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 16th, 2022, 12:43 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Looking for Confrontation Dice

I'm looking to buy the small dice that went with the Age of Rag'Narok Starter Set.
It was used for the Vaarkaanan and the Cathar Spearmen C3V's.
They were also included in the Ram Army Box, used for the Skull Demons, Skeletons of Annelintia and Morgoloth.
Please let me know if you have any! Thanks.

The tape measures and hills I am also interested in.
Old September 16th, 2022, 02:01 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking for Confrontation Dice

I bought a new Wolfen vs. Griffin starter set earlier this year and would be happy to sell you the dice, hills and measuring tape. Only thing is I live in Australia so shipping may be a little expensive. Also have the original box if you’re interested in that too.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old September 16th, 2022, 11:03 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM'd. Have them from RAM, Wolfen v. Griffin, & Operation Damocles sets
Old September 19th, 2022, 11:12 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks @Knox ! And Thanks for the offer @Grey Waves . Yea that shipping would likely make it too much to be worth it.
Anyone else have these dice they don’t need???
Old September 19th, 2023, 12:56 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Reviving an old thread, but I've got 12 of the confrontation dice and two tape measures if you still need them. I might also have the hill terrain piece, but I'll have to check because I might have tossed it.

Perhaps we could figure out a deal for a set of 12 of your beautiful Valkrill dice? ��

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades