Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 10th, 2006, 07:36 PM

JELEINEN has disabled reputation
Heh. Looks like one of the archer's bow broke.
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:37 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehandofzarquon
Lol at the huge feather on the Jandar Flagbearer's head... I wonder what the text on Einar's flag says... and that Primadon has got a pegleg Pirate Monkeys!

Those little skull/shield things definetly look like some kind of markers...

And now I can clearly see that Samurai hero. Wow, he looks cool... and a little pale. I wouldn't be suprised if it was an Undead her, unless it just a mask, of course.
Samurai would wear grotesque masks as intimidation. The mask is very "in-character" for a Samurai. Nice touch.

Newb.
Yeah, I knew that, but you can't blame me for hoping for more Undead heroes
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome, feekona! And I'm having a blast! I believe that's extra dice. So you get some spare white dice (the new combined combat dice) a cool looking d20 (the one in the picture is translucent red), the banner bearer and a cloth bag. I'll verify contents tomorrow (didn't even think about it today, duh me. Too excited.) More info tomorrow.

Newb.
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:41 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
just as a question, lilnewbie, how long does gencon go for? like 10am-2pm? jw.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:44 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
No time to read, surely I'm duplicating....

I was told this is "the best wave to date" and that the guys are really really excited about thi one.

WAVE SIX

Squads
-3 samurai bowmen...Einar colors
-3 Kyries (look like Einar colors)
-3 banshees/ghosts of some sort...fantastic sculpts
-6 zombies....HELL YES zombies....look like they could be Utgar, but Jami Boced thinks they match Seduma pretty well too. unlcear whether it's two squads of three, one squad of six, three and some sort of extra figures (a spreading zombie plague?) or what....mysteries abound.
-4 Orc pike/spear/halberders...clearly Utgar

Heroes
-Kee-Mo-Shi....YES she is Utgar, YES she works well with Marros...awesome sculpt
-the prototype Einar-looking female Kyrie from way back when
-the protoype Utgar-looking female Kyrie, also from way back when.,but repainted from last we saw her.
-a dwarf....looks like Einar colors
-samurai hero....with a sword and bow
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Official gaming is 24 hours a dayt from Thursday to Sunday. The Exhibit Hall (where the pictures were taken) is open 10-6 Thurs, Fri and Sat and 10 to 4 on Sun. Open gaming started Wed. night and goes 24 hours a day till Sunday night. It's called gaming mecca for a reason.

Newb.

Thingemon has disabled reputation
so we get a longbow samurai archer hero? seems kinda cool too bad he doesnt have a sword too...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZERE RRREERZZZZERERERZZZZZ
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
No time to read, surely I'm duplicating....

I was told this is "the best wave to date" and that the guys are really really excited about thi one.

WAVE SIX

Squads
-3 samurai bowmen...Einar colors
-3 Kyries (look like Einar colors)
-3 banshees/ghosts of some sort...fantastic sculpts
-6 zombies....HELL YES zombies....look like they could be Utgar, but Jami Boced thinks they match Seduma pretty well too. unlcear whether it's two squads of three, one squad of six, three and some sort of extra figures (a spreading zombie plague?) or what....mysteries abound.
-4 Orc pike/spear/halberders...clearly Utgar

Heroes
-Kee-Mo-Shi....YES she is Utgar, YES she works well with Marros...awesome sculpt
-the prototype Einar-looking female Kyrie from way back when
-the protoype Utgar-looking female Kyrie, also from way back when.,but repainted from last we saw her.
-a dwarf....looks like Einar colors
-samurai hero....with a sword and bow
ah lol he does have a sword. sweetness. and it was a dwarf. niceness. so i guess einars really bringing in the big guns in this wave. awesome. but im still waiting for war elephants, tanks, siege weapons, and other huge engines of war. guess we'll have to wait for 6.5!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZERE RRREERZZZZERERERZZZZZ
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:52 PM

NEW PICS ON THE FLAG BEARER PAGE!!! SWEEEETNESS! THE KNIGHT LOOKS SO GOOD

Old August 10th, 2006, 07:54 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the photos guys. Those bearers are incredible. I was really worried about the path that Heroscape was taking with Wave 5, but this just spins my head around. The game just keeps looking better and better.......

-Ski
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:58 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
The Samurai Hero. Sword! Bow! Awesomeness! Thank you lilnewbie!

Old August 10th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

All the figures look absolutely amazing!! More orcs!! Samurai hero! Zombies! Kyries! Ghosts! And zombies!!

This looks to be one of the best waves ever in terms of sculpts!!

I need air... and water...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News