Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 16th, 2007, 11:16 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Trading Card Sized Heroscape Cards

Jan 5, 2018 - updated links

Trading Card Sized Heroscape Cards

These cards are sized for the ProGARD card sleeves at 2.56x3.61 inches, and are 9-up on an 8.5x11 sheet.

Card sets:

Official Heroscape
Uncommon Heroes only
Common Squads/Heroes only
Marvel
Card Back

Glyph reminders:

Glyph reminders

Blanks:

Marvel
Einar
Vydar
Jandar
Ullar
Utgar
Aquilla
Valkrill
Generic
Glyph

Fortress Door card

Fortress Door card

Last edited by japes; January 6th, 2018 at 04:42 PM. Reason: type in your links
Old March 16th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Very nice! Thanks!

Do you have an image to use for the card backs?

Old March 16th, 2007, 12:23 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
these look awesome, nice job!
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
these look awesome, nice job!
Yeah, I'm digging them too. I like how you kept the background (fiery Volcarren Wasteland for Utgar, etc.)!
I'm a stickly for the original card shapes, but yours sure are slick for those players seeking the baseball format!
Nice work.
Old March 17th, 2007, 09:41 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Thanks. Glad you all like!
Old March 22nd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
I just caught these and... Whoo-hoo!!!

You really did a great job with these. I'm definitely going to replace the ones I've been using with this set.

Thanks so much!

-David
Old April 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM

justin has disabled reputation
Question. would these be better for traveling 'scapers than the 7-hex originals? I had a problem with one of my cards tearing. Also do you have all of the expansion sets cards as well.

I have wings and wicked awesome Counterstrike.

Trust me on this, I am INSANE

Old April 23rd, 2007, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin
Question. would these be better for traveling 'scapers than the 7-hex originals? I had a problem with one of my cards tearing. Also do you have all of the expansion sets cards as well.
Yes. and yes!
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:11 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This is spectacular. Raudulf, you rule.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:34 PM

There are a couple of typos that I need to fix. I'll try to get to that soon . . .

I glad others find them usefull!
Old April 23rd, 2007, 05:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
And you may have missed my question before, so I'll ask again. Is there perchance a card back for them?

Old April 23rd, 2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
And you may have missed my question before, so I'll ask again. Is there perchance a card back for them?
Naaa, I didn't miss it. I just haven't had a chance to design one yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions