Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 27th, 2021, 03:59 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Breathing)

I love the EMH run and I loved Grim Reaper in it. He just had nothing to do with the Lethal Legion. I’m not even sure his brother was mentioned in it but I could be wrong in that.

My vote doesn’t really count for anything but I would rather have two designs. One that highlights his leadership of the Lethal Legion and one that highlights his time in Hydra (specifically the EMH run). I mean we have a Yellow Lantern Scarecrow surely if he can get a card Grim can get 2?
Old January 27th, 2021, 04:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've run two Vibe designs in the last six months for this very reason.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Much prefer two separate designs as well.
Old January 27th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that are either a Thief, Mercenary, or have the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Alright then, I think I will just go the Lethal Legion route and save the HYDRA Grim for later. I took out the Fighter class so that a 2nd Swordsman can be made to fit here, rather than putting in another class. Making Man-Ape in the future be a Criminal would be helpful as well.
Old January 27th, 2021, 04:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Digging this direction more. Being a Criminal does have it's downsides too so that'll be interesting.
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:13 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Thematically is the only thief that we have Grey Gargoyle and the only Mercenary Batroc the Leaper?

Current Criminals: Whirlwind, living Laser, Absorbing Man, wrecker, Pile Driver, Trapster

Predator: Tiger Shark

Creature: Mister Hyde

Outcast: Sabretooth

Looking at the remaining cards we don’t have: Swordsman II , Man-Ape, Unicorn, Black Talon, Nekra, Power man/Goliath, Beetle, Attuma, Thundra, Porcupine.

I think most if not all of these would be Criminals or something other then thief/mercenary
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know why I didn't post the whole thing. I upped his range and changed his class and personality.

Quote:
NAME = GRIM REAPER
SECRET IDENTITY = ERIC WILLIAMS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that are either a Thief, Mercenary, or have the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

INCEPHALO-STUNNER 14
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher the chosen figure receives 1 wound and you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card.

FEAR THE REAPER
Figures subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Grim Reaper with an adjacent normal attack. When Grim Reaper inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure that is not an Android, Construct, Undead, or destructible object, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

Should Fear the Reaper work on ranged attacks or just melee?
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:25 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Should Fear the Reaper work on ranged attacks or just melee?
Missed that, it is for melee not ranged. Thank you
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Thematically is the only thief that we have Grey Gargoyle and the only Mercenary Batroc the Leaper?

Current Criminals: Whirlwind, living Laser, Absorbing Man, wrecker, Pile Driver, Trapster

Predator: Tiger Shark

Creature: Mister Hyde

Outcast: Sabretooth

Looking at the remaining cards we don’t have: Swordsman II , Man-Ape, Unicorn, Black Talon, Nekra, Power man/Goliath, Beetle, Attuma, Thundra, Porcupine.

I think most if not all of these would be Criminals or something other then thief/mercenary
From what I can tell a lot of these are only part of a Lethal Legion that only shows up once in a weird joke story that Grim Reaper isn't involved in. As far as I can tell that's the only time Batroc has been involved, so if that's all Grim is pulling from Mercenary then it's not really doing anything thematically.

Here's what I've been able to find on Lethal Legion teams that Grim Reaper has lead:

The original line up for Grim Reapers Lethal Legion is:

Man-Ape
Power Man (not Luke Cage, Erik Johsten)
Swordsman
Living Laser

Then its:

Nekra
Black Talon
Simon Williams zombie (sorta)

Then Nekra and Black Talon stick around, Man-Ape and Erik come back and Ultron-12 joins up (Ultron-12 is a weird Ultron that is capable of working with other people and eventually became a straight good guy)

Then there's the Dark Reign version which is:

Nekra again
Tiger Shark
Grey Gargoyle
Absorbing Man
Mister Hyde
Wonder Man

Then apparently there's another version which is:

Living Laser
Whirlwind
Radioactive Man

Kinda seems like the Savage personality should be one of his pulls. That would hit Tiger Shark and Mister Hyde and we could probably justify at least Man-Ape in there?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 27th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Forum Moderator

I actually thought about a Savage Personality call out too.

Quote:
LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that have a Savage Personality, or the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; January 27th, 2021 at 06:14 PM. Reason: That!
Old January 27th, 2021, 06:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
LETHAL LEGION
At the start of the game you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that have a Savage Personality, or have the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
That second have seems redundant but I think this is a sweet power. I want more Criminals + Criminal synergies both feel a little light right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library