Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 26th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
PS. GO DETROIT!!! I predict Lions 21-Packers-20. A big upset.
I hereby declare Wytefang mentally unstable. I shall no longer talk to him. Please give him a new title.

Packers win it: 33-14
Old November 26th, 2009, 06:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I have to go with Wytefang on this. Not because I want GB to lose, but I need more folks knocked out of my Survival Pool, and GB will be a popular pick this week.

It will also make for a much more interesting (even if GB pulls it out in the end) Thanksgiving game, unlike all the clunkers Detroit has been feeding us.

What's up with the same teams on Thanksgiving anyway? Silly tradition, the NFL should rotate it each year.

-insert signature here-
Old November 26th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
I have to go with Wytefang on this. Not because I want GB to lose, but I need more folks knocked out of my Survival Pool, and GB will be a popular pick this week.

It will also make for a much more interesting (even if GB pulls it out in the end) Thanksgiving game, unlike all the clunkers Detroit has been feeding us.

What's up with the same teams on Thanksgiving anyway? Silly tradition, the NFL should rotate it each year.
Ah, you're all crazy. Give nyys a new title too.

Really, Stafford is out with his shoulder, and even in the unlikely event he'll be playing he'll be hurting. I also thing their best WR is out with some sort of injury, but I could be wrong.

First off, their secondary really stinks. I watced a video on NFL.com showing how they handled the worst offense in the league (Browns). 37 points, so...yeah I don't think they'll even begin to handle Rodgers. The guy had an epic week last week what with only getting sacked 2 times (!) and no interceptions. Grant is picking up steam, too.

Sorry, I doubt there will be an upset today what with Stafford hurting, Grant getting better, and Rodgers on fire.
Old November 26th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I think your team SHOULD win but you never know - that's why they play the games, right?
Old November 26th, 2009, 12:35 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Sorry, I doubt there will be an upset today what with Stafford hurting, Grant getting better, and Rodgers on fire.
100% agree, I'm just hoping for one for selfish reasons.

-insert signature here-
Old November 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL.com
Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford, who injured his non-throwing shoulder in last week’s wild win over the Cleveland Browns, will start Thursday against the Packers, reports NFL Network’s Michael Lombardi.

Lions WR Calvin Johnson, who was listed as questionable throughout the week, is active and will also play Thursday.
Stafford's a tough kid. Taking a hit like that against Cleveland and then going back in with his arm hurting like all get out to throw the game winning touchdown.

I'm a fan of the Packers, but I do like Stafford for some reason. Kinda just rooting for him and not the team.
Old November 26th, 2009, 01:18 PM

Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Super Bowl = Green Bay vs Vikings.

I assume you are joking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Yeah, I was.

But can you imagine the publicity if that actually happened?
Hey, there is an outside shot at that matchup in the NFC championship game. And boy, would that one be crazy?

Quote:
Perhaps it's Viking fan bias, but I'm also picking the Lions in the upset. I mean, if the Raiders can beat the Bengals, anything can happen, right? Even something crazy, like the Buccaneers beating the Packers. That would be crazy, all right.

And if the Packers lose and Vikings win this week, we have darn near clinched the division. The Packers would have to win out and the Vikings lose out. I'd feel pretty good with those odds.

Sir Cumference is Favre Kirby in the....
Virtual Cave

(see avatar)
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

So far, so good. Lions keeping it close and my prediction still seems feasible. GO LIONS!!!
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:11 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If the Packers lose this...

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old November 26th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Alright, this looks more like the Packers we know and love.

Edit: Game over. No upset, and I loved C. Woodson and Rodgers! Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by ABOMINATION; November 26th, 2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old November 26th, 2009, 05:05 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It was a pretty clsoe game at the begging. That fumble on the kick return really screwed us up. But then we whupped some tail!

And I think that the Lions QB has some potential. Give it a couple of years, and I think he'll be able to make things happen.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old November 26th, 2009, 07:12 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post

Packers win it: 33-14
I think you cheated...

Good game Packers, even if I had to listen to it on the radio.

Although the first quarter was ugly, the rest of the game was nice. And Charles Woodson is having a crazy season. Caused another three turnovers today.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV