Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 4th, 2015, 07:20 PM

WhereEaglesDare is surprisingly tart
Who's going to get the new MtG board game?

Looks like a Heroscape Light. I wish it was more like a Heroscape 2.0.
Old June 4th, 2015, 07:22 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who's going to get the new MtG board game?

As soon as possible!!!! I can't wait to get it

Btw, welcome to the sight @WhereEaglesDare

It's always good to see new members!

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 4th, 2015, 07:23 PM

Thanks. I just dug out my master set over the weekend to play with my son. My wife really digs it too. I definitely need to upgrade my set though. The master set alone isnt enough.
Old June 4th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I think I will get it.

Even if its not as good as Heroscape, it looks close enough to be fun.
Old June 4th, 2015, 08:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Welcome.

BTW: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50957
Old June 4th, 2015, 08:27 PM

Thanks.
Old June 4th, 2015, 09:59 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Definitly! Maybe even two. Me and my brother are big MTG enthusiasts, this is the perfect thing to complement 'Scape with.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old June 5th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereEaglesDare View Post
Thanks. I just dug out my master set over the weekend to play with my son. My wife really digs it too. I definitely need to upgrade my set though. The master set alone isnt enough.
My fondest memories were playing just Rise of the Valkyrie. It all went downhill when we started playing with common squads.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 5th, 2015, 01:04 PM

Since this game is OOP and the pieces have skyrocketed in price is there a game that you could recommend? Heroclix looks okay, but more complicated. I like this game for its simplicity.
Old June 5th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There is no substitute for Heroscape. I'm not saying it's the best game, but it's the only game that scratches the Heroscape itch.

That said, it's not prohibitively expensive. Particularly if you have a MS, as you already do. Go check out the Trades subforum; I know quozl is selling terrain at reasonable-looking prices. You can get units from a few different guys there. Also, many of the C3V units - custom classic Valhalla units, produced at the highest levels of care - are very inexpensive. Check the link in my sig block for more information about that. Those units are good enough, meshing well enough with the real thing, that I permit them at my local tournaments.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 5th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A little bias here but I suggest buying ultra cheap super Heroclix figures and using C3G or any of the many great super hero designs out there.
I believe C3G is in the 500s for comic book designs and a lot of the Heroclix figures are super cheap, especially when bought in lots.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 5th, 2015, 06:36 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Wow, this new board is basically a version of Heroscape. Not 100% compatible but looks really close.

Not surprising since Craig is the lead designer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion