Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 1st, 2016, 06:59 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Cool. Thanks!
I think the Dallas guys made some Star Wars customs. I would look for threads or posts by @Dignan and @R˙chean to figure out if/where they posted them on the site.
Yeah, we've actually made a ton. I've only gotten around to posting a handful of them. I need to post up the rest. We did a ton of testing on these guys. You can find what I've posted here.

FYI, these are designed to be balanced and work with traditional heroscape stuff, so I'm not sure how they will work with HoSS.

HoSS is also designed to work with Classic stuff, so they might/should be compatible.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 08:44 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Are you guys planning any additional types of troops for the Rebels (e.g. the wookie warriors in Imperial Assault)?

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old July 2nd, 2016, 10:24 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Are you guys planning any additional types of troops for the Rebels (e.g. the wookie warriors in Imperial Assault)?
We have Wookiee Warriors slated for Episode III. There are also some designs being worked on to fill out the ranks of the Imperials and Rebels to provide more options for your armies.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 2nd, 2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
We have Wookiee Warriors slated for Episode III. There are also some designs being worked on to fill out the ranks of the Imperials and Rebels to provide more options for your armies.
That would be great! It would be nice to see more variety than the basic Rebel trooper.

Old July 2nd, 2016, 02:00 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That would be great! It would be nice to see more variety than the basic Rebel trooper.
Note too that the Rebel Snow Troopers, Rebel Captain, Major Derlin, Atgar Cannon, and Rebel Heavy Gunner are all Rebel troops too, and certainly provide a lot of variety to the Rebel ranks.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old July 2nd, 2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Note too that the Rebel Snow Troopers, Rebel Captain, Major Derlin, Atgar Cannon, and Rebel Heavy Gunner are all Rebel troops too, and certainly provide a lot of variety to the Rebel ranks.
They do, but I personally don't like the aesthetic of soldiers in snow suits on a desert map.

Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Jdet , I'm pretty sure you will definitely enjoy our Reinforcements arrive release, when it happens.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 3rd, 2016, 12:01 PM

OOOOOH! When's that coming out?

Old July 3rd, 2016, 07:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

We still need a little testing done on a couple of the units. so, not sure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 7th, 2016, 04:33 AM

Are you guys planning a Moff Jerjerrod custom?

Old July 7th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Nothing concrete is in the works. I do have a write-up for Moff Jerjerrod that I'd like to get to eventually.
Old October 15th, 2016, 12:12 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
No current plans for him but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets done some day. Might be a good public design option for someone as we move into the prequels. Personally I'd love to see some X-wing pilots designed first, then he can be the leader of Rogue Squadron by assembling and leading a bunch of X-wing pilots. The problem is translating pilots into a land based game effectively. I really like how the Cloud Pilots turned out but not sure if it will work for all the different pilot figures.
The characters from the Wraith Squadron books would be more suited for this. They are all good pilots, but Wedge brings them together because they have other strong primary skills. One is a sniper, one is more of a spy, one is a hacker, that sort of thing. Their skills would translate to a land game pretty well. And then you could have some kind of synergy that brings it together somehow when played as a group. And/or some kind of bonus or power involving Wedge.

These guys are even more obscure than the Rogue Squadron pilots, so that is a very good reason not to use them. But I am just throwing it out there.

I have had this comment rattling around in my head for a while now. Real life has finally slowed down a little and I had to post it . The Emperor looks cool. I am excited to try him out soon. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape