Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2012, 01:47 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (BoSS)

That's actually a really good point. What if we did it by nominating a map to work on, then voting on the nominated maps. We could also work it where you couldn't become eligible to do another map until everybody on the BoSS roster had been offered an opportunity or something like that.
Old January 18th, 2012, 07:29 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I like your thinking Porkins.

@Fi, my .pdf don't work so why don't you type it up, plus you all ready have the scenario and stuff like that done.

Though there needs to be a rule saying that figures cannot get the bonus for walking on the wall walks, because this is flooring not a castle.

I'll do the Setup, Victory Conditions, and Special Rules for you though.

SETUP
Player 1 drafts a pre-made army of Princess Leia and 4 Squads of Rebel Troopers and places them in the blue start zone with Princess Leia on the cyan start zone. Player 2 drafts a pre-made army of Darth Vader and 3 Squads of Stormtroopers and places them in the red start zone. Both castle doors should be removed from the battlefield.

VICTORY CONDITIONS
Player 1 wins if he destroys all of Player 2's figures. Player 2 wins if he destroys all of Player 1's figures or has one of his figures adjacent to Princess Leia by the end of round 5. Player 1 may also win if Player 2 does not have one of his figures adjacent to Princess Leia by the end of round 5.

SPECIAL RULES
Figures do not receive any bonus for using the wall walks.

Last edited by Sheep; January 18th, 2012 at 07:53 AM.
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
That's actually a really good point. What if we did it by nominating a map to work on, then voting on the nominated maps. We could also work it where you couldn't become eligible to do another map until everybody on the BoSS roster had been offered an opportunity or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I like your thinking Porkins.

@Fi, my .pdf don't work so why don't you type it up, plus you all ready have the scenario and stuff like that done.

Though there needs to be a rule saying that figures cannot get the bonus for walking on the wall walks, because this is flooring not a castle.

I'll do the Setup, Victory Conditions, and Special Rules for you though.

SETUP
Player 1 drafts a pre-made army of Princess Leia and 4 Squads of Rebel Troopers and places them in the blue start zone with Princess Leia on the cyan start zone. Player 2 drafts a pre-made army of Darth Vader and 3 Squads of Stormtroopers and places them in the red start zone. Both castle doors should be removed from the battlefield.

VICTORY CONDITIONS
Player 1 wins if he destroys all of Player 2's figures. Player 2 wins if he destroys all of Player 1's figures or has one of his figures adjacent to Princess Leia by the end of round 5. Player 1 may also win if Player 2 does not have one of his figures adjacent to Princess Leia by the end of round 5.

SPECIAL RULES
Figures do not receive any bonus for using the wall walks.

Good idea on that Porkins, I will add that into the thing. What if we had a cap on the submissions, like their could only be four maps submitted at a time?
@Heroscaper2010, I will get right on that.
Old January 18th, 2012, 03:48 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I agree that there should be a limit of 3-5.
Old January 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I will start it with four, and then maybe raise it to five depending on how many entries are given.
Old January 18th, 2012, 05:14 PM

Piano_man is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So do you mind if I wait for you guys to come up with what seems like BoV or C3G map making rules and just start building some maps?
Old January 18th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piano_man View Post
So do you mind if I wait for you guys to come up with what seems like BoV or C3G map making rules and just start building some maps?
Not sure quite what you mean by this, but as far as the rules go, they are already set up in the main thread.
Old January 18th, 2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piano_man View Post
He's asking if he can build/submit maps even though we are twisting some of the rules. And Piano Man go right ahead.
Old January 18th, 2012, 07:22 PM

Here is the link to the PDF of The battle on the Tantive IV.
Old January 18th, 2012, 07:40 PM

Am I allowed to propose it?
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:04 PM

You already have in a sense, but you can formal re-propose it if you would like.
Old January 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM

I propose The Battle of Tantive IV.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape