Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:05 PM

pixlepix Woo who?
The new heroscape

So, as heroscape is now dead, What about making some official waves of customs. OFC we have to decide on the rules. What do you think?

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:11 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?
Re: The new heroscape

whats the O stand for Official??

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:17 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

[QUOTE=DeathByUtgar;1248712]whats the O stand for Official??[/QUOTit stands for of course

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

There's always CMSP

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:40 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
There's always CMSP
From what I can see, that is a critique for individual customs. I was thinking more of a community project to create new waves.

Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Quote:
There's always CMSP
From what I can see, that is a critique for individual customs. I was thinking more of a community project to create new waves.
Your looking at the wrong thing. Look for Custom Master Set Project in the misc. customs projects section.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:45 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Quote:
There's always CMSP
CMSP is making its own master set, has lots of members, and hasn't done anything significant yet. With more people it could be come the new "official" custom guild.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:47 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

May WotC slip on a magic card and fall into a deep dark dungeon of doom.

I'll never buy one of their products again.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:55 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Ah, didnt see that. Yeah, that would probably be better.

Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Alright, well here is what is being passed around in the C3G. WE, mainly Greyowl are trying to arouse enough support to start a similar system for standard customs. Where there would be a few top dogs (e.g. heroes for C3G) and then some just under them, but up from the standard members (e.g. sidekicks for C3G), and then finally the general community (e.g. allies for C3G).

I think it is necessary to have several top dogs to run the behind the scenes modifications and updates, but they must be 1)Dedicated, 2) Regularly online (with the exception of notification), 3) Absolutely no compromising of quality, and 4) They must get along and work well together as a team (not to say that there won't be arguments because there will, but they will work through them)

Just thought i'd let you know what we are talking about over in our Customs thread, where I am a new ally, and am interested in working for/with both projects, and want to be sure that both projects have/receive the same quality control testing that makes C3G customs great and worthwhile to play.

P.S. if you haven't checked out C3G yet you should. The link is in my Sig.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards