Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 20th, 2008, 07:50 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Upcoming unit(s) with Unleashed Fury?

Khosumet's second ability says "...Unleashed Fury power on any Army Card."

...Notice how the Anubian Wolves are the only card with Unleashed Fury.

Discuss.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; June 20th, 2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Upcoming unit(s) with Unleashed Fury?

Dude... there are loads of heroes that have an ability that only works on one squad, and the other way around.

Examples include:
Valgard
Kivoa
Fyorlag Spiders
Armok Vipers
Wolves of Badru

The reasoning should be blindingly obvious, they want to leave the ability open to new units in latter waves.

After that it all just wild speculation... which I will not participate in just yet.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
Dude... there are loads of heroes that have an ability that only works on one squad, and the other way around.

Examples include:
Valgard
Kivoa
Fyorlag Spiders
Armok Vipers
Wolves of Badru

The reasoning should be blindingly obvious, they want to leave the ability open to new units in latter waves.

After that it all just wild speculation... which I will not participate in just yet.
I am so stupid, I need sleep.

*Flinches for incoming neg-rep*

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post

Examples include:
Valgard
Kivoa
Fyorlag Spiders
Armok Vipers
Wolves of Badru

But speculation is so fun...

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGumbaSlayer
I am so stupid, I need sleep.

*Flinches for incoming neg-rep*
Naw, stupid isn't the right word...

I'm thinking you just caught something on Snoopy's card for the first time and got all excited. There are lots of cards that have 'open ended' text like that so future figures can take advantage of a boost or ability.

People have been crying out for a new Viking squad for Einar (so that they may enjoy the +1 to BC) and I recall some people saying that the NEXT darklord will basically be a super werwolf that would get the +1 from Snoopy.

The MoU have a very similar text spot where they can give up their turn to "take a turn with any Kyrie warrior that follows Utgar". Up until wave 6 that was JUST Taelord, but then they got Runa too.

Now, go get some sleep bud.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

Old June 20th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

This is kind of a waste of a thread.

BTW, how well do the Anubians and Badrus work together?

Old June 20th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

I STILL haven't gotten my order in... so I haven't played them yet.

Theroryscape however says that it should work out pretty good, gets Snoopy involved more, so his attack boost actually gets used a little. Between the 3 cards there is a TON of damage potental, and the wolves bring a little (very little) range pop into the mix. (and it's and SA to boot!)

Old June 20th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

IMO, they seem to do the same thing. Both are high attack squads with 6 move.

Yet again, the Anubians are more stalk and kill figures, (If you roll bad for unleashed fury you can retreat) and the Badru's seem like kamikazie figures like the Kozuke.

Old June 20th, 2008, 07:37 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

The Badru's seem tailor made for taking out low defence squads e.g. McDirk Warriors, Ashiguru, 4th Mass. etc. If played right, I wouldn't say that they're kamikazie.
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:29 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart

There's likely to be SOMETHING. I'd like to think that if they ever release a squad of Dreadguls to go with their leader, they would have Berserker Charge like the Tarns. Likewise, we started out with Mittens' Frenzy Enhancement for the Venoc Vipers but, 3 waves later, we got the Aubrien Archers who also have Frenzy. Perhaps we'll get another figure with Unleashed Fury, though I suppose it is less likely as it gives a unique flavor to the Anubian Wolves.
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:51 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Using simple logic, its obvious that there will be future cards with unleashed fury, it's bound to happen sometime.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units