Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old March 7th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The SOBs killed Capt America!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070307/...aptain_america

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I read that and couldnt beleive it. So they killed Steve, are they going to have someone else step in to that roll like US Agent or something?

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
They couldn't just put him back into the ice block?

Old March 7th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Eh - they'll just pull out some silly alternate universe/reincarnation/whatever stuff and bring him back later or they'll run issues of his earlier life or they'll just ignore it entirely later on. Hehe. I wonder what percentage of the major superheroes have died but are still in print now? From my extremely limited comic book knowledge I know that wonder woman, batman, and superman were all killed off on the DC side of things. Those are the "big three" so I'm sure that at least half of the other guys have been killed off too. How many marvel guys died out in that big galacticus apocalypse thing like 15 years ago or whatever? How many DC guys were killed by the whole Darkseid story thing around the same time?
Old March 7th, 2007, 02:26 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I guess having clout is important. I posted this on the Civil War thread to talk about it and no answers. Hanh has respect that's what!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 7th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
I guess having clout is important. I posted this on the Civil War thread to talk about it and no answers. Hanh has respect that's what!
It was the title that drew me in. Since I'm don't read comics these days I'm not really following the other thread, sorry.
Old March 7th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
It was the title that drew me in. Since I'm don't read comics these days I'm not really following the other thread, sorry.
Precisely. What other thread?

Old March 7th, 2007, 03:47 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Don't sweat it, I meant to be funny. It's hard because on the one hand I also do not read that thread, but I didn't want to begin another thread and get chastised for duplicating topics...aaarrrghhhh.

He he he, anyway, whatever, seems like they are trying to make some sort of social commentary.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
No... no...

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!

I can't believe he's dead... just like Bucky...
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:58 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Since the beginning of Civil War I knew he was going to die. In fact, I wanted him to die. But, I never thought he would get shot on his way to court.

What has the world come to?

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old March 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
captain americas dead! Looks like Captain Russia will take over the world now.

My Signature
Old March 7th, 2007, 05:44 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Funny thing is, I was listening to the radio and on the news at the top of the hour they reported that he die(s/d) in the latest issue...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media