Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 6th, 2018, 01:30 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Here you go @Heroscaper 101

I also have this miniature. I like the card ok, just not a fan of his name. Also, not sure why his normal attack is so low. I'd make it the same as his special at a 4, making the player only opt to use it against a squad figure on height. or against an iron golem or something.
I changed his name to Slash from Razor Blood-edge. His stats are 8 life, 5 move, 1 range, 4 attack and 1 defense. The troll still has the Regenerate power, but I changed his Rending Swipe attack power to Bladed Frenzy. This new power is a Whirlwind Assault power for this troll. Hope you enjoy this new Army Card or something.
Old November 6th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Old November 7th, 2018, 11:18 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I changed the troll again, he does not have regenerate. He can heal himself with every figure Xul'drek destroys with a normal or special attack. The point cost is 140, he can regenerate quicker than the average Toril Troll.
Old November 7th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly the powers and name seem more fit for a vampire than anything else. They’re also just very small variations on Whirlwind Assault and Life Drain.

Heroscaper 101, it does feel like you’re abusing this thread again, and hurting everyone else in the process. I’m sorry to say this, but if you post an entirely new power set in this thread without it going in your customs thread first, I will not respond or help. It seems like most of the others have the same philosophy.

Decide on a solid power-set in your customs thread. We will help you there. And once you have a power set you like, you don’t need to keep making completely new ones.
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Rending Whirlwind is cool enough.

Blade Frenzy is not a good name for a life-drain power, and a life-drain power is a bad fit for a non-magical troll.

Earlier versions of this unit were better.
Old November 7th, 2018, 03:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I liked rending swipe with regenerate. A better name would be suitable. A 4 attack normal to go along with the special of 4 worked. It was looking decent before the revamp before this last revamp. I agree with @MrNobody that wildly changing designs over and over isnt a good tactic if you seriously want help. I really liked how skalmad turned out. The fact that he doesnt have enough availability to be sov is just fine for a good custom. I do have the bladerager troll mini as well along with the war troll and mountain troll. Id be super happy with your designs to print them out for use if you didnt so radically change them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 8th, 2018, 03:08 PM

This is not ordinary your ordinary troll, he can attack multiple figures in one turn. The Feral Troll is strong against figures with wound markers, but Xul'drek can attack multiple figures, just as long as he is surrounded. Got rid of his Rending Swipe Special Attack for Blade Frenzy which makes him able to attack multiple figures. Here is the army card for this new Bladerager Troll.
Old November 8th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I like this direction more, because this guy is much more anti-squad as opposed to the anti-hero Feral Troll.

The 120pt space is pretty crowded with really good units. Personally I'd rather see you drop this guy to 3 attack and lower his price.
Old November 8th, 2018, 04:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
This is not ordinary your ordinary troll, he can attack multiple figures in one turn. The Feral Troll is strong against figures with wound markers, but Xul'drek can attack multiple figures, just as long as he is surrounded. Got rid of his Rending Swipe Special Attack for Blade Frenzy which makes him able to attack multiple figures. Here is the army card for this new Bladerager Troll.
It’s a solid design. Looks similar to my rendition of it (but without Spider synergy).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_k...JoNndxUWM/view

As is, your troll is solid. I wouldn’t say SoV-worthy, but certainly solid.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 9th, 2018, 12:56 PM

I changed Xul'drek attack to 3 from 4 and his point is 105 now.
Old November 9th, 2018, 01:06 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

What kind of feedback are you looking for? You've gotten a ton already, and it looked to me like you were just going to playtest at this point. I think it helps when seeking outside opinions to at least mention what kinds of things you're looking for.
Old November 9th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Just A Head

I agree that playtesting is really the next move.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards