Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 28th, 2018, 08:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:SW Imperial Death Troopers 10/28/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I love the Death Troopers. It's a simple variation on the Stormtrooper theme. I could see a hero-heavy Empire army choose to not draft Stormtroopers and just go with the unique squad of Deathtroopers.
Thanks Arch. Glad you like them. I was going to make them more points but went the route of giving them a little break with them being unique. I was starting a work up with Director Krennic in the Inner Sanctum with some similar ideas to this. I wanted to give them a little more staying power at 4 defense and give them Imperial Marksmanship. What is neat is that they pick a target they are going after and the enemy can choose to hide them or play them after the token is placed. Its a fun little strategic thing that's thematic with them in the movie.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:SW Imperial Death Troopers 10/28/18

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:01 AM.
Old October 28th, 2018, 10:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Trex's customs:New Star Wars Cards 10/28/18

The more I think about it the more I feel we could switch Rex's Rally and Cody's suppressive fire. I have two reasons for this.

1. I feel like as a Marshal Commander Cody would be better suited to mix units into a squad.

2. Rex is more likely to jetpack up and lay down some cover fire so his guys could move up. Could reduce the number he can move since he gets two chances to work with his double attack.

thoughts?

EDit: I have no objections to your reducing these smaller DOs to one life.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 28th, 2018, 11:04 PM
"like" happy

revised

Old October 28th, 2018, 11:49 PM
"like" happy

revised

Old October 29th, 2018, 12:42 AM
"like" happy

revised

Old October 29th, 2018, 10:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The more I think about it the more I feel we could switch Rex's Rally and Cody's suppressive fire. I have two reasons for this.

1. I feel like as a Marshal Commander Cody would be better suited to mix units into a squad.

2. Rex is more likely to jetpack up and lay down some cover fire so his guys could move up. Could reduce the number he can move since he gets two chances to work with his double attack.

thoughts?

EDit: I have no objections to your reducing these smaller DOs to one life.
Do you think there is a point cost change in order for the rex cody change up? I think changing the them up works well and agree with you, it just lets the suppressive fire activate twice with Rex's double attack.
EDIT: After looking it over, I think that Rex should keep his stats but take a point increase. I bumped him up to 120. Getting to give suppressive fire twice is pretty good. I don't think it will overpower the clones though. Cody will also take a 10 pt hike as well because the Rally ability is better than the Suppressive fire ability only activating once.

EDIT 2: @japes , here are the updated Cody and Rex Cards

I'm almost thinking that when Cody's Rally goes off, we should allow up to 4 figures to activate instead of 3. With it being a once a round deal, it might be more justified of having him rally a little before end game.
I think you could temper the Rex increase by changing the power a bit. instead of allowing 3 figures to activate twice you could do two figures per suppressive fire.

I also love the idea of Cody getting to activate an extra squad member. It makes it useful even when you don't need to mix squads. He's a great leader so it's thematic that he'd up the efficiency of a squad. Great call.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 29th, 2018, 11:03 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
EDIT: @japes , what did you think of those additional gun turret DO's? Those are going to be fun.
Missed this earlier, but it makes me want some gun turret's. And an Engineer unit to repair/heal them

Old October 29th, 2018, 04:26 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
EDIT: @japes , what did you think of those additional gun turret DO's? Those are going to be fun.
Missed this earlier, but it makes me want some gun turret's. And an Engineer unit to repair/heal them
The limit to 2 clones per suppressive fire attack for a total of 4 is a good compromise. I still think 120 is a decent start for rex with his suppressive fire. I like the bump to 4 clones for codys rally.

Old October 29th, 2018, 05:34 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:New Starcraft and Star Wars Cards 10/28/1

revised

Old October 29th, 2018, 06:19 PM
"like" happy

revised

Old October 29th, 2018, 06:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I like the changes to Probe Droid, Bib, and the Container DO's.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards