Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 6th, 2022, 11:03 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Round 3 until 7/9)

Will Round 4 be played concurrent with ScapeCon week? Or will it be pushed a until after? I need to know if I have to block out time on Mon/Tues for an online game. (And I'd rather not have to FWIW.)

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old July 6th, 2022, 09:06 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Round 3 until 7/9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Will Round 4 be played concurrent with ScapeCon week? Or will it be pushed a until after? I need to know if I have to block out time on Mon/Tues for an online game. (And I'd rather not have to FWIW.)
Same for me - would appreciate a one week delay.
Old July 6th, 2022, 09:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not Officially Yet

It was briefly mentioned in our chat. We're probably going to allow the extension.

~Dysole, playing ogblaha here in a sec
Old July 8th, 2022, 09:53 PM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart
I apologize to anyone I didn't get back with about the last few matches. I had some things come up and wasn't able to log on for a few weeks. I won't be bale to finish this tournament but wanted to say thank you to all the organizers and people I did get to play! Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited by quozl; July 9th, 2022 at 02:17 PM.
Old July 11th, 2022, 01:11 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
4th and Long

Round 4 is on Origin.

The vydar_xliii (3-0) v. ogblaha (3-0) armies are:
K9 Division
* Krav Maga Agents, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
drake and utgar
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx2

vydar_xliii chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (3-0) v. dachshund (3-0) armies are:
We Need A Will Ferrell Elf Wizard
* Arkmer, Chardris, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Otonashi, Ulginesh
Back a third time, but dead now
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Skull Demonx2

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (2-1) v. xscape (2-1) armies are:
Angry Trees
* Bol, Major Q10, Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinel
XScape’s Escape
* Siiv, Zaeus, Gorillinatorsx2, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3

xscape chooses who places first.

The superfrog (2-1) v. muskie (2-1) armies are:
Morgan's Lightning Spidermen
* Morgan's Riflemen, Otonashi, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Fyorlag Spidersx3
Slither
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Venoc Warlord, Armoc Vipersx3, Clawfoot Interceptor, Venoc Vipersx3

superfrog chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (2-1) v. heroscaper2010 (2-1) armies are:
Guard Save the Queen
* Braxas, Otonashi, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4
Concan’s Ratty Enhancements
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Deathreaversx2, Templar Cavalryx3

vegie dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The dysole (2-1) v. kevindola (2-1) armies are:
Robot C̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶ Kyrie
* Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2
Scales
* Mimring, Otar, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx3, Arrow Grutsx2

kevindola chooses who places first.

The dok (1-2) v. cleon (1-2) armies are:
Return of the foot
* Marro Warriors, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx3
Bol Will no Longer be Picked on During Recess
* Arktos, Bol, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs

cleon chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-2) v. megasilver (1-2) armies are:
Robots with Bacon
* Bol, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warforged Soldiersx3
Is MBS 9/10th a Soldier?
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, 10th Regiment of Footx2, Roman Legionnairesx2

megasilver chooses who places first.

The s1r_art0r1us (1-2) v. captain stupendous (1-2) armies are:
Scaling New Heights
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Van Nessing, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Sahuagin Raider
Stealth Mode Engaged
* Cyprien Esenwein, Rygarn, Sonya Esenwein, Shades of Bleakwoodex3

captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (1-2) v. ryguy266 (1-2) armies are:
Mama Tree
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx5, Wildwood Sentinelx2
Let's Go Fly A Kite
* Krav Maga Agents, Laglor, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The earthling (1-2) v. quozl (1-2) armies are:
I've got Soul but I'm not a Soulborg
* Avernus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2
Squirmy Wyrmlings
* Black Wyrmlingx7, Blue Wyrmlingx5, White Wyrmlingx5

earthling chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (1-2) v. grey waves (0-3) armies are:
Shadows
* Xundar, Shadow Binderx3, Shadow Fiendx5, Shadow Houndx4
Red Dwarf
* Darrak Ambershard, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4

grey waves chooses who places first.

Next round will conclude on the 24th due to Scapecon.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 12th, 2022, 05:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Round 4 until 7/25)

Big shout out to @ogblaha for making the playoffs in his first season!
Old July 13th, 2022, 06:57 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My Blade Dancers/Dwarves hybrid army finally got a win against Shiftrex's shadows this morning. It wasn't a close game - he was rolling less than 20% defence dice, while my blade dancers were rolling closer to 40%. It was always going to be a tough matchup for Shiftrex anyway (on average, thanks to stealth armour, I have 15 BDs and 8 dwarves to play with plus darrak, while Shiftrex only has 12 shadows), but the dice well and truly put the nail in any chance he had of staging an upset.

While I don't think bringing blade dancers this season was a mistake necessarily, the meta was definitely a lot less kind to them compared to when I last ran them in season 44. The extra 55 points (S44 had a limit of 490) made gladblast a much more viable army and also helped people to fit ROTV Raelin in their builds. Rule of 9 also made armies like the elf wizards and wildwoods much more appealing than I expected as well. While stealth armour does allow them to essentially bypass the Rule of 9 and so gives the blade dancers good matchups into armies like Muskie's, SF's, and Megasilver's (basically builds that have 2 or more 'split' components and no Raelin), those armies weren't common enough that I had a realistic chance of making playoffs after I lost in round 1. Again, I don't think bringing BDs this season was an outright mistake, but they definitely didn't match up into the meta nearly as well as I thought they would. I'll have to do a better job next time.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old July 20th, 2022, 10:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Really odd game. Mimring had plenty of opportunities early during setup to knock out multiple blastatrons, but rolled poorly only taking out 2 blastatrons (AGs took out another Blast and Glad)

At this point with my first force knocked out I thought for sure Dysole had this with a central setup of Blast/Glad protected by Raelin going.

I slow played around the ruin losing a few Armocs and picking away at gladiatrons that went outside the aura. I made a play at the end of the round for Valda and pushing around the edges.

I got an amazing set of lucky circumstances getting kills on blocking bots and around Valda and an initiative switch I caught the Kravs killing them just as Dysole switched to them. Dysole got a single attack in 2 order markers with the Kravs, and that was enough to fully switch the momentum to the Vipers.

There weren't enough robots left (3 Glad, 2 Blasts) and the Vipers took it. I won with 5 armocs and full health Zog and Otar.

gg Dysole
Old July 20th, 2022, 10:33 PM

Mad At Myself

I got greedy and impatient. I stay in place and keep pinging and I probably win that without issue. Grumble.

~Dysole, who clearly used up her Scape brain juices at Scapecon
Old July 22nd, 2022, 05:15 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I won my game vs. Dachshund yesterday. It was a pretty favorable matchup for me, and the dice helped. Emiroon hit some big summons early so I was able to seize the entirety of Origin's 7-hex level 2 perch and fill it with Elves. Morsbane attempted two negations on Azazel and negated him on the second, which pretty much won me the game there. Dachshund tried it for a little longer, but the Skull Demons were instantly gunned down every time they stepped up and so he conceded in round 3. Good game, good luck in the playoffs.
Old July 25th, 2022, 01:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Quarterfinals are on Trollsford Road.

The vydar_xliii (4-0) v. bodaciousblood (3-1) armies are:
K9 Division
* Krav Maga Agents, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Angry Trees
* Bol, Major Q10, Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinel

vydar_xliii chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. ogblaha (3-1) armies are:
We Need A Will Ferrell Elf Wizard
* Arkmer, Chardris, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Otonashi, Ulginesh
drake and utgar
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx2

ogblaha chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (3-1) v. superfrog (3-1) armies are:
Guard Save the Queen
* Braxas, Otonashi, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4
Morgan's Lightning Spidermen
* Morgan's Riflemen, Otonashi, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Fyorlag Spidersx3

superfrog chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The kevindola (3-1) v. dachshund (3-1) armies are:
Scales
* Mimring, Otar, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx3, Arrow Grutsx2
Back a third time, but dead now
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Skull Demonx2

kevindola chooses who places first.
Old July 25th, 2022, 09:05 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Quarterfinals until 8/2

Are the treasure Glyphs live for the Quarterfinals?

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events