Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 22nd, 2022, 01:29 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 46:Multi-Format Delta: Enter by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Next question: If I use the Hive, how would positioning work? Since I can have more than 24 bases, how would we handle positioning? Could I put it half on, half off a start zone? I am assuming the Hive causes problems, but i am looking at all options. this also ties in the concept if I run 5 squads of Templar. Trying to figure out start zone restrictions when I cannot actually add on a few extra hexes.
From the OP:

Quote:
If the placed figures in the army require more than 24 start zone spaces (in a round other than Heat of Battle), place the minimum number of additional start zone tiles needed adjacent to the back of the start zone. All additional start zone tiles placed must be adjacent to standard start zone spaces, must be the same level as an adjacent standard start zone space (use grass or ice), and cannot be placed adjacent to a space that is not in the start zone. If there is a dispute in adding tiles, contact an organizer.
So, there's 2 steps:
1) You add the extra spaces to your SZ (wherever you want as long as it meets the requirements above)
2) You then place normally within the now > 24 hex SZ

Heat of Battle might be hard to fit the Hive in a good spot, but I believe all the maps have at least a few valid spots where you could drop the thing.

Edit: if you're asking about physically manipulating the Google Doc to add hexes, I'd suggest just adding some other image that you and your opponent both agree represents, for example, 'grass 1 height'.
Old February 22nd, 2022, 02:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On It

I know we had images of single hex grass tiles somewhere. I'll make sure it's uploaded to the figure documents before we launch the season.

~Dysole, noting that it's possible in Heat of Battle to "lock out" your opponent from placing something so you should absolutely keep that in mind when placing figures during Heat of Battle
Old February 24th, 2022, 12:38 AM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Signed up.
Old February 25th, 2022, 12:55 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Signed up! This sounds like a crazy format!
Old February 26th, 2022, 09:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Is the Makwa Tribesman available for use at 35pts?
Old February 26th, 2022, 11:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes, any figure not on the Delta sheet is available at normal cost, they should be listed in the signup form.
Old February 27th, 2022, 11:28 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yes, any figure not on the Delta sheet is available at normal cost, they should be listed in the signup form.
They aren't (Amberhive Protectors nor Makwa Tribesman) but thank you!
Old February 27th, 2022, 12:24 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Missingno

I just checked and they're both on the sheet in the uncommon/common section.

~Dysole, informationally
Old February 27th, 2022, 11:44 PM

And We're Off

Round 1 is on Raknar's Rift.

THIS ROUND WILL BE USING HEAT OF BATTLE RULES

Round 1 is on Raknar's Rift.

The vegietarian18 v. diggity dingus pool of armies is:
Monky Business
* Martial La Hire, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx4
Teeny mini marro mo
* Kon-Tar-Na, Nicholas Esenwein, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elemental, Marrden Nagrubsx4
diggity dingus chooses who places first.

The dysole v. dachsund pool of armies is:
Into the Spiderverse
* Estivara, Kira Jax, Kozil, Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx5, Wyvern (drop 1)
Matthias is my real dad
* Isamu, Sir Gilbert, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx4
dysole chooses who places first.

The quozl v. grey waves pool of armies is:
Dead Can Dance
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintiax3
Shifting the Balance
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx4
grey waves chooses who places first.

The boromir96 v. sir heroscape pool of armies is:

* Morgoloth, Acolytes of Vorganundx5, Skull Demonx2
Who's in Charge?
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx4
boromir96 chooses who places first.

The vegie dad v. s1r_art0r1us pool of armies is:
Who put the poo in Capuan
* Retiarius, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Creepy Crawly Things That Fly
* Kozil, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Sahuagin Raider, Wyvern
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The evantage v. vydar_xliii pool of armies is:
Arrows
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx4, Ice Troll Berserkerx2, Swog Riderx4
Shot of Rye-lin with a Death Chaser
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5
vydar_xliii chooses who places first.

The chris perkins v. ryguy266 pool of armies is:
Boil, Boil, Toil & Trouble
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx4 (drop 1)
Sgt. Sujoah Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3
chris perkins chooses who places first.

The dok v. heroscaper2010 pool of armies is:
We're Bringing Zombies Back
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Zombies of Morindanx5
What Format Was This?
* Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Theracus, Deathreaversx3
dok chooses who places first.

The GUILD_WARRIOR v. earthling pool of armies is:
Slash and Bash
* Bol, Racheim, Urk, Bugbear Basherx3, Goblin Slashersx3
Full Moon Platoon
* Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2, Wolves of Badrux3
GUILD_WARRIOR chooses who places first.

The muskie v. shiftrex pool of armies is:
Oh What the Heck
* Cyprien Esenwein, Martial La Hire, Prince al'Kahora, Varkaanan Blade Dancersx4
Classic Utgar
* Isamu, Krug, Mimring, Arrow Grutsx5, Swog Riderx2 (drop 1)
shiftrex chooses who places first.

The knightoflight v. scaperedude pool of armies is:
The Bees Knees
* Alastair MacDirk, Heirloom, Otonashi, Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx4 (drop 1)
Deathly Wind
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Boreos, Crixus, Prince al'Kahora, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx2
scaperedude chooses who places first.

The cleon v. superfrog pool of armies is:

* Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx3
OCD TV Detective ��️*♂️
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Olog, Shaolin Monksx3
superfrog chooses who places first.

~Dysole, launching us forward

Last edited by dok; February 28th, 2022 at 04:00 PM.
Old February 28th, 2022, 06:27 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: And We're Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The evantage v. vydar_xliii pool of armies is:
Arrows
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx4, Ice Troll Berserkerx2, Swog Riderx4
Shot of Rye-lin with a Death Chaser
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5
vydar_xliii chooses who places first.
@Evantage and I will be playing Thursday night at 9:30 pm (EST) / 8:30 pm (CST).

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old February 28th, 2022, 07:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 46:Multi-Format Delta: R1 until 03/06/22

Here is the order of maps/formats:

Raknar's Rift (Heat of Battle)
Dance of the Dryads (Control Zones)
Platypus (Assassin's Creed)
Royal Gardens (Treasure Quest)
----
Barrentop (Heat of Battle)
By a Thread (Control Zones)
Highways or the High Way (Assassin's Creed)
Old February 28th, 2022, 08:55 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: And We're Off

Shiftrex and Muskie will play Tuesday at 8:00 East/6:00 Mountain.

The muskie v. shiftrex pool of armies is:
Oh What the Heck
* Cyprien Esenwein, Martial La Hire, Prince al'Kahora, Varkaanan Blade Dancersx4
Classic Utgar
* Isamu, Krug, Mimring, Arrow Grutsx5, Swog Riderx2 (drop 1)
shiftrex chooses who places first.

Updating an incredible game between Shiftrex and myself. It came down to a Vark Blade Dancer and Isamu. Isamu evaded once, but I survived his counter attack and took him down for the win.

We had an epic battle with Cyprien and Krug and Martial LaHire. Krug took them both down but finally fell to my last Blade Dancer before the final face off.

thanks, Shiftrex, for a great and exciting game!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; March 1st, 2022 at 11:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events