Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old September 15th, 2017, 04:17 PM

Iron Clubber is surprisingly tart
Aztec Custom

Been away for this site for a while, and just wanted to dabble in a few customs.

Ne'Noch

Quote:
Demanding Duelist

Ne'Noch rolls two dice when rolling for an enemy leaving an engagement.

First Blood

If Ne'Noch is the first unit to attack in a round, roll one additional attack dice.

40 Points
Figure used: Karrnathi Zombie (D&D)

So I was aiming at using the Zombie figure as a wild Aztec warrior that can be used to tie units up, what do you think?

(Rough art work I know, sorry!)
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Nice Work!

Ne'noch looks pretty cool. He's an offensive unit through and through, and he could be useful in a cleanup setting. Not so effective against range, but not many heroes are. He also has a place in an Ornak-podge, since Ornak can get him an easy first blood attack. Being cheap also makes it more likely that you will be able to afford him in place of a squad of Blade Gruts in situations where sitting on a rather full startzone.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Aztec Custom

Cool first custom here! I like the design you've got going. I like flameslayer93's idea of using him as a cheap unit to help out an Ornak build. He looks like he'd work well for your intended role of being a cheap guy to tie figures down in that build. You could replace Demanding Duelist for A Coward's Reward from the Knights of Weston card if you want to keep it with Classic 'Scape a bit more. And 3 Life/3 Defense seems a little low for a melee figure at that point cost. I think he would work a little bit better at 4 Defense, but that's brainstorming. Either way, I think he looks cool and is the kind of figure I'd try out. Neat mini choice too! Thanks for sharing!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 21st, 2017, 01:16 PM

Iron Clubber is surprisingly tart
Re: Aztec Custom

Thanks for the feed back!

I can definitely see 4 defense dice being a little more suitable, I was trying to keep him a bit low to help justify his cheap point value.

Also, I love the idea of using him as a cheap Ornak support!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs