Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 4th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Patriot Games-#4

I think I may be able to get the next comic up by Sunday. (But by the look of things, I'm wondering if my comic is a flop.)
Old December 5th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not a flop. Keep going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 5th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Not a flop. Keep going.
Well, yeah, you don't think so, because you help me. But I'll keep on going. I guess it's pretty fun doing this, even though I can't get the image right.
Old December 5th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

...and try to make the text a little bigger.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Re: Patriot Games-#5

Next comic up! I'm slowly getting the text and size right, so bear with me. Any and every comment would be appreciated.
Old December 15th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Chilly Fangirl

The next comic should be up later to night, and hopefully it'll have the right size. I sincerelly apologize for the delays, but the text size and all is really annoying. Please comment on how you think this is going. I'd appreciate it.
Old December 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Well, I'm gonna give this a rest for awhile, but I haven't given up yet. I guess I'll continue in a few months most likely.

Last edited by ABOMINATION; July 5th, 2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:54 PM
Chilly Fangirl

New comic up! The last two panels are the type of text I'm hoping to be using from now on. Just click the first two to magnify it. I apologize for the delay, but I won't have anymore comics ready for awhile. Enjoy!
Old April 21st, 2009, 11:34 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Patriot Games-#6

Lol, those are GREAT!

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:17 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Re: Patriot Games-#6

Hey, thanks! My sig must've worked! I'm still doing the comic, it's just I'm having some trouble with editing and don't want to post until they're the right size. ET86 is helping me out on that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction