Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 27th, 2012, 04:51 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart
Re: Which HS units have YOU used?

Believe it or not I have played with every figure in my collection or if not someone in my family has.
The only figures I am missing are Flagbearers, Master Woo and Dzu-Teh (and I have proxy all of them except Laglor and Hatamoto)
I have also made 165 custom units and played all of them also.
DnD scape has really helped in using less used figures. I will make scenarios that that rarely used figure will do well in.

Last edited by wolfeman1968; July 28th, 2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 05:16 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

I've also used every single unit at one point or another. I've been doing a form of wave wars with my mom where you can only draft out of one wave. This makes you use all of the units whether or not they make sense. Like drafting Kato Katsuro with no other Samurai/Ashigarus. Not the most effective 200 pt. figure then!

~GT55

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 6th, 2022, 08:45 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Hooray for past me's obsessive bookkeping!

I finally have a 'Scape buddy who lives in my house, but he's still in need of a bit of a competitive advantage, so I'm going to start working my way through the untouched mid/low-tier units on my list. Checked off Sir Denrick today.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 25th, 2022, 07:40 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just played a game including all the units I never played with or against. Sir Hawthorne, Sir Denrick, Shiori, Mika Connour, Sharwin Wildborne, Tyrian and Agent Skahen were featured. As I’m writing this I realize Tyrian is SoV and there are a few SoV and C3V units I own but have never played with. Time to organize another game day I guess!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 26th, 2022, 01:01 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've played with all the Classics and Customs (both official and our own), and many, many Supers. Often with proxies for the Customs and Supers. But just when I thought I was mostly done, here comes Age of Annihilation. Yikes!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 07:53 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Checked off 3 cold themed units-Frost Giant, Ice Elemental and Ice Troll-in a down-to-the-wire 3rd place finish against my brother and son.

Old October 24th, 2022, 01:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Checked off 3 cold themed units-Frost Giant, Ice Elemental and Ice Troll-in a down-to-the-wire 3rd place finish against my brother and son.
Great thread idea Killometer. I realize after looking at the list that I have literally played games with every character on the list. I've done enough tournaments to register quite a few but don't remember them all. Hands down, my favorite units at tournaments are multiple squads of 10th regiment and or multiple fen hydra. I'm also a huge fan of the death chasers of these. Won a tournament with them once.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:59 PM

I'm impressed by everyone who's played all of them. I'm ripping through them lately. Added Master of the Hunt, Brandis Skyhunter, Wyvern, Horned Skull Brutes and Ninjas of the North Wind to black tonight.

Old October 28th, 2022, 12:05 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh

I have a spreadsheet with everything I've used in a tournament. Once I update it for the past year, I'll share.

~Dysole, who has made it her goal to bring everything to at least one tournament
Old November 25th, 2022, 05:59 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I have a spreadsheet with everything I've used in a tournament. Once I update it for the past year, I'll share.

~Dysole, who has made it her goal to bring everything to at least one tournament
I have the same spreadsheet, with winrates also. Tho last years I did not play a lot and a lot f figures where released by VC I can't keep up.
Also I definitely have my favorites and don't force myself to play new stuff, I just play what inspire me for the tournament.

Old November 27th, 2022, 07:32 PM

Three more units (Aubriens, Quasatch and Mezzodemons) over the last week have pushed my unplayed under 20%.

Old December 10th, 2023, 12:07 PM

Granite Guardians, Warden 816, Black Wyrmling, Nagrubs and Wo-Sa-Ga all got upgraded to "Tourney Played" yesterday. Wo-Sa-Ga jumped all the way from Unplayed to that tier! Though only on a technicality: she got one-shotted before I was able to take a single turn with her.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion