Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 15th, 2018, 11:00 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Michigan Madness

Several Heroscapers are getting together in Ann Arbor on August 10th.
If you are interested message me at

Wargamingaddict87@gmail.com

We plan to set up a couple maps (hopefully), play and build a Michigan Community.
Old July 15th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Michigan Madness

May be too burned out from Gen Con the weekend before but I will try to get a group to go. Do you need anything?
Old July 16th, 2018, 11:40 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Nice. If you have an existing group of Michaganders would you email me your phone number so we can connect?

wargamingaddict87@gmail.com
Old July 16th, 2018, 01:51 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure I would call it a group. I have a couple friends that play and a few others that play sometimes. Just not sure I am going to have the energy after Gen Con. I am going to see Ice Cube the weekend before GC so I have a feeling I may be wiped out.

I will try to put the word out and if I get some interest I will I contact you.
Old July 16th, 2018, 02:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Have you connected with @Tiamat ? He's from Ann Arbor (if I remember from when he came down to the Ohio tourney a few months ago).
Old July 16th, 2018, 02:53 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Yes! Thanks @superfrog , I'm going to be in on the fun. I'm really looking forward to getting a scene going again here in Michigan.

I'm also really anxious to get back down to Ohio for an event. The July 21 date doesn't work for me, but I'll hopefully be able to get down there for the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Have you connected with @Tiamat ? He's from Ann Arbor (if I remember from when he came down to the Ohio tourney a few months ago).
Old July 16th, 2018, 05:17 PM

@damja are you still around? If so is ZB still in these parts?
Old July 16th, 2018, 05:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

ZB hasn't been on the site in forEVer.

Last edited by superfrog; July 16th, 2018 at 05:19 PM. Reason: kinda sad for an active member to just up and leave like he did.
Old July 17th, 2018, 09:46 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

@rednax might be interested if he's still in Ann Arbor then.
Old July 17th, 2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
ZB hasn't been on the site in forEVer.

Great guy. I hope he is well.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 18th, 2018, 12:15 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
[MENTION=7961]rednax[/MENTION] might be interested if he's still in Ann Arbor then.
Thanks for thinking of me, but I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm music directing a show, and that day is one week before opening night. Hope you all have fun!
Old August 26th, 2018, 09:02 PM

@rednax @Tornado @damja

Hey there!
We are playing in Ann Arbor Saturday evening Sept 8th. We have a great space and 3 confirmed and 2 maybes. Anyone interested?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers